Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Innokin MVP

Innokin MVP

Just a silly question or two to those who have used an Innokin MVP for some time.

How many times can the inbuilt battery be re-charged?

Once the battery fails to accept a charge, do you just throw out the whole thing?

I am thinking about buying one but might wait for their new model to emerge. Said to have an OHM readout and accepts standard batteries, ie 18650.

AVF Regular
    we've used our MVPs for ages. Mine was second hand before I got and it still lasts for ages. Rated at 2600mAh from memory, but it seems to last a lot longer than the equivalent 3000mAh 18650 in other mods.
    For ~$46 from OS, (or a bit more locally with better service and support) this is an excellent box mod.
    Damn clever charging cable too, doubles as a battery to charge your iPhone or other usb device if desparate.
    Adam, xen and jsalvacion123 like this.

xen
    I agree with Mr G.. they seem to last for an unreasonably long time. Certainly longer than I get from an 18650 in most mods.

Personally I think the built in battery is one of their best features - it makes them rock solidly built, and exceedingly cheap (if you don't already have batteries and a charger..).

Super Moderator
    and for fifty bucks (I have two) who cares if you throw it out after a year? I think the MVP is the best bang for your buck out there. No batteries to buy, no charger to buy and the battery life is unreal. I just had the two and rotated them until my other half finally showed an interest in vaping again, and now he's doing that.

edit: actually I'd go as far to say that if it had a centred flush 510 connection, it'd be my ultimate mod lol
    Last edited by giruvian; 21-07-13 at 08:07 PM.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    gonna chuck a quick question in there while the subject's current ... is it a passthrough (as in can you use it while it's charging)?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapdad View Post
    I am thinking about buying one but might wait for their new model to emerge. Said to have an OHM readout and accepts standard batteries, ie 18650.
    Apparently the new one Innokin box mod (yet to be released) will be the VTR. They had a competition to name it in June - https://www.facebook.com/Innokin.Technology
    1005058_493126844092166_1575122739_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    gonna chuck a quick question in there while the subject's current ... is it a passthrough (as in can you use it while it's charging)?
    Yep. If it's dead flat the light will initially be red and you have to wait a little while (until the light turns green) to use it as a passthrough.

AVF Regular
    How tall is the MVP?
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Measuring the one I'm holding in my hand ... the body itself is 95mm (* 40mm wide * 20mm deep).

There's a Phil Busardo review at A PBusardo Review - Innokin iTaste MVP - YouTube
    ckane likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers, looking at the FastTech site it's saying 180mm. Must be the iclear sitting on top.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Yeh - it's around 170 with an iClear16 and 180 with an iClear30.

My ruler must be a mm or two out - official dimensions here: iTaste MVP, Long-Lasting 2600 mAh Variable Voltage VV Box Mod - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin. The 107mm height they give is including the connector.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast