Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Need a setup with straight lines.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    77

    Need a setup with straight lines.

    Been vaping 8 or so months now, currently running 650 and 1100mAh Twists with EVODs/ProTanks. I'm now looking for something more aesthetically pleasing. I like devices that form a very straight line/fairly seamless profile. Examples here and here.

    I don't want to spend a ton of money, so I'd rather stay away from premium products like the Kayfun or ProVari where possible. But I'm definitely looking for a VW mod. Tank RBA would also be great.

    Any advice on components with this look would be great. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,687
    Smoktech RSST Rebuildable Atomizer Tank


    Sigelei Telescope mechanical Mod - #20

    Edit: sorry, my bad you didn't say mech mod,

    Sigelei ZMAX TELESCOPE - OLED - VV/VW - Vapeking

    A Z Max might be what your looking for?,
    Mickg33, TRILLA and lheamfrg like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life


    Last Analog


    12-12-12 at Midnight

    "If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

  3. #3
    jen
    jen is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    706
    This is rumoured to be the clone of the ihybrid pure that isnt out yet. Too kitsch w the cutout? The pure might work for you.

    2013 Newest Hybrid Mod Mod V2 (caravela Device&rebuildable Atomizer) - Buy Hybrid Mod,I Hybrid Mod,2013 Mechanical Mod Product on Alibaba.com
    TRILLA likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    redcliffe, brisbane
    Posts
    171
    there both a ton of money $200+
    TRILLA likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    redcliffe, brisbane
    Posts
    171
    TRILLA likes this.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    This is rumoured to be the clone of the ihybrid pure that isnt out yet. Too kitsch w the cutout? The pure might work for you.

    2013 Newest Hybrid Mod Mod V2 (caravela Device&rebuildable Atomizer) - Buy Hybrid Mod,I Hybrid Mod,2013 Mechanical Mod Product on Alibaba.com
    I really like it without the cutout, but I'm trying to avoid mechanical mods. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Smoktech RSST Rebuildable Atomizer Tank
    Sigelei Telescope mechanical Mod - #20

    Edit: sorry, my bad you didn't say mech mod,

    Sigelei ZMAX TELESCOPE - OLED - VV/VW - Vapeking

    A Z Max might be what your looking for?,
    Definitely considering the ZMax, and the RSST is looking pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    Trying to avoid mech mods, thanks though!
    jen likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    The RSST is a rebuildable atomiser, do you want to wrap your own coils or have/use premade atomisers?

    edit: nm I missed the RBA bit

    edit2: do you prefer local suppliers or happy to shop o/s?
    Last edited by lheamfrg; 23-07-13 at 10:21 PM.
    TRILLA likes this.

  8. #8
    jen
    jen is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    706
    vamo V4? Vamo V4

    or vamo /anything with
    1. Silver Carbon Fiber
    2. Vamo Diamond Plate
    3. 04

    ha just saw they do a steampunk wrap. bit cool

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    vamo V4? Vamo V4

    or vamo /anything with
    1. Silver Carbon Fiber
    2. Vamo Diamond Plate
    3. 04

    ha just saw they do a steampunk wrap. bit cool
    About to sound really clueless, but as far as I can tell, that V4 looks the same as the V2? What are the differences?
    jen likes this.

  10. #10
    jen
    jen is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    706
    Pretty much the screen I think, there's reviews running around out there in the wild

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:35 PM.