Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: oh dear.... (clone inside)

AVF Regular

oh dear.... (clone inside)

I-ChyBrid

544404_10201579527911557_755474132_n.jpg

AVF Regular
    oooh, pretty and with different cut-outs on the tanks, too. who cares if they're clones. if they do the job, that's all that matters
    jen and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    i agree to a point. as someone mentioned in another thread, if the people making things made them in a quantity to keep up with demand they would sell them, even if the price was premium.
    tempted to see about one but then preorder from the states + shipping and exchange rates i might just still sit it out for a ihybrid pure.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    i agree to a point. as someone mentioned in another thread, if the people making things made them in a quantity to keep up with demand they would sell them, even if the price was premium.
    tempted to see about one but then preorder from the states + shipping and exchange rates i might just still sit it out for a ihybrid pure.
    Yeah that was me.
    You will always have the people who like rolexes and the people who wear any watch to tell the time, at the end of the day they perform the same function.

It's like if microsoft said ok the new windows is coming out but we are going to release 10 copies only.
    Yeah it would cost a lot to own one, but everyone would just move to linux.
    jen and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Vaper View Post
    Yeah that was me.
    You will always have the people who like rolexes and the people who wear any watch to tell the time, at the end of the day they perform the same function.

It's like if microsoft said ok the new windows is coming out but we are going to release 10 copies only.
    Yeah it would cost a lot to own one, but everyone would just move to linux.
    you mean there`s someone left out there who isnt a penguin fucker yet?
    HSV likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

shipping is not that bad, under $13. tempted. any one order from these guys before?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    you mean there`s someone left out there who isnt a penguin fucker yet?
    Must be something about living in Rocky that does it to ya. hehe
    I worked at Curragh for a while and stayed in rocky for a bit.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Vaper View Post
    Must be something about living in Rocky that does it to ya. hehe
    I worked at Curragh for a while and stayed in rocky for a bit.
    I heard they were looking for blokes the other day They just bought 20 400 tone leibherr`s
    Darth_Vaper likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    oooh, pretty and with different cut-outs on the tanks, too. who cares if they're clones. if they do the job, that's all that matters
    I sorta agree, however also acknowledge that every time you buy a clone think about what would you do if your intellectual property and something you build from scratch is stolen
    and people in the community who should support creativity and inovation and people who claim that they are part of the same community are selling these stolen ideas.

Also I recognise that by buying clones, people are putting a halt to innovation. The problem with Cloners is that they are never involved in innovation they simply take ideas of others and profit from that
    Juzm likes this.

AVF Regular
    a porsche costs a lot of money but they always have them for sale, i just think that 99% of the modders decide to only make x amount to try to drive up prices, manufacturing something costs to start but the cost decreases with volume. you want something made as a 1 off is only going to cost marginally less than saying hey make me 1000 of the same thing. all the cost is taken up by the prototype and the design and the initial tooling.
    Darth_Vaper likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast