Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fudgeball

Thread: DNA20 Cylinder / 18xxx or 16xxx Based Mod

DNA20 Cylinder / 18xxx or 16xxx Based Mod

Hi All,

I am really looking for a Battery Cylinder based DNA20 Mod. Preferrably one that will take either 18xxx or 16xx batteries. Eg I do not want a Darwin.

I have looked extensively and the only ones I am able to find are box based. I do not want something that is external to the body like the kicklet or that really expensive 18watt Zorbus.

i considered building my own but I really don't see myself having the time or patient for that with so much other things in life about to begin (video reviews, new child, promotion at work, etc )

I am really enthusiastic about high wattage vaping at the moment but do not want something in a box type format with lithium cell's

I was waiting for the Wizard DNA20 from Mark Bugs which I think would be my perfect device but it is months away from production.

I am not that interested in Nivel based ones as I will eventually get a Gamma based Semovar.

and while I have your attention, can someone please recommend a good 18350 flat top battery that is obtainable, tried to get some overseas made by AW but when they arrived they were button top

Thank's all,

Sam

Hey Soth, if you can wait a lil more, the Cyborg's gna be released soon

CYBORG
    soth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post

CYBORG
    ooh that looks nice
    and only $0.00 hahahaha I wish
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post

CYBORG
    Looks like I will have to nice spot!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    I was waiting for the Wizard DNA20 from Mark Bugs which I think would be my perfect device but it is months away from production.
    This is what i'm waiting for

AVF Regular
    yeah cyborg is the only one i know off. Watched a video of it quite a while back , and it can be used as a straight mech mod or just put the DNA module on. The DNA module was so long though that it put me off it a bit.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 28-07-13 at 09:59 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

yup id go for a cyborg too. fluid vapers.

Tops : AC9 / Cobra / Kayfun Lite / Killer 705 / SS Steam Turbine
    Bottoms : Atmizoo Roller SS-IM / Super T Precise ELA
    Lists : Senesis

AVF Regular
    Yeah long was my thoughts too. I would like to see a tube mod with the bulk of the DNAs workings kinda piggybacked onto the tube if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be exactly round anymore, but it coul be as short as a Paps in each battery config or even shorter if they didn't try and make it a mech mod too. No offence to the Cyborg, but if I want a mech mod I'll use one, it's like they are saying "and if the DNA module loses it shit then just rip it off and carry on vaping" all very well if you have a low ohm coil but 2.8ohms at 3.7v might be a bit pointless. Do one thing and do it well. I was excited about a true 20watt vw unit, but left all my lava tubes and zmaxs on the shelf due to the truncheon factor, and of course the 14w ceiling.
    The DNA 20 has been around a while and very few Incarnations do it justice IMHO.
    Vaping since July 2012.