Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fad
  • 1 Post By fad

Thread: Cronus & Titan v1.5 from vapeheadorigins

Cronus & Titan v1.5 from vapeheadorigins

Hi Guys,

Anyone got any opinions on the Cronus & Titan v1.5 from vapeheadorigins.com?

I thinking of ordering the Cronus and just wanted to hear if anyone has had any experiance with it or the Titan or with buying direct from vapeheadorigins.com.

Titan v1.5 on the left
    Cronus on the right
    375091_532506206808650_1672415594_n.jpg

Have only tried the Titan 1.5 and I absolutely love it. Massive hitter.
    If I'm not wrong the only diff between them = one's SS (Cronus) while the other's aluminium (Titan)

The Titan is a little fatter in size to. Well I guess you can see that in the picture, lol.

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DoofPopClown View Post
    Hi Guys,

Anyone got any opinions on the Cronus & Titan v1.5 from vapeheadorigins.com?

I thinking of ordering the Cronus and just wanted to hear if anyone has had any experiance with it or the Titan or with buying direct from vapeheadorigins.com.

Titan v1.5 on the left
    Cronus on the right
    375091_532506206808650_1672415594_n.jpg
    Just so happens I got VapeMail this morning:

IMG_2336_cropped.jpg

CRONUS #661

Ordering direct from Vapehead Origins was painless. Their site link for Shipping & Payments wasn't working; my email to them
    was answered promptly. I ordered online on the 29th & paid 8,500 PHP ($221.93 aud) by Paypal. It arrived this morning by DHL courier.

3 days from ordering to delivery is way better than a lot of Aus vendors.

It's my first real mech mod, so I can't do direct comparisons. However. Floating positive pin, locking ring, telescopic, brass cap & button.
    8 cardinal point air slots. The button is sprung (not magnetic) and connects a pin to the battery negative pole. It's marine grade stainless
    unlike the Titan, which is aluminium. Kickable, unlike the Titan which is reported to not work with Kick without modding.

As to how it feels: solid. crisp machining on the barrel rings and knurling. button throw is approx 2.5mm and pressing on the edge fires
    well (little wobble). did I mention solid?

Recommended.

Now to get the Kayfun Lite coiled up and mounted..
    MrGruffy likes this.

How much did you add for the shipping cost? Because 8500 php is almost twice its original price I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    Just so happens I got VapeMail this morning:

IMG_2336_cropped.jpg

CRONUS #661

Ordering direct from Vapehead Origins was painless. Their site link for Shipping & Payments wasn't working; my email to them
    was answered promptly. I ordered online on the 29th & paid 8,500 PHP ($221.93 aud) by Paypal. It arrived this morning by DHL courier.

3 days from ordering to delivery is way better than a lot of Aus vendors.

It's my first real mech mod, so I can't do direct comparisons. However. Floating positive pin, locking ring, telescopic, brass cap & button.
    8 cardinal point air slots. The button is sprung (not magnetic) and connects a pin to the battery negative pole. It's marine grade stainless
    unlike the Titan, which is aluminium. Kickable, unlike the Titan which is reported to not work with Kick without modding.

As to how it feels: solid. crisp machining on the barrel rings and knurling. button throw is approx 2.5mm and pressing on the edge fires
    well (little wobble). did I mention solid?

Recommended.

Now to get the Kayfun Lite coiled up and mounted..
    Last edited by dhans; 31-07-13 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhans View Post
    How much did you add for the shipping cost? Because 8500 php is almost twice its original price I believe.
    4500php for titan and 6500php for cronus. Shipping from philipnes to aus is the killer.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Just as I thought, might save some from shipping cost if you'll order all you need/want all at once from VHO

Quote Originally Posted by jokoleyticus View Post
    4500php for titan and 6500php for cronus. Shipping from philipnes to aus is the killer.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dhans View Post
    Cronus Personal Vaporizer PHP 6,500.00
    DHL Shipping PHP 2,000.00
    dhans likes this.