AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

noob question on clearos.

done a quick search but could not find anything.....

Im new here but figured my question would be better suited to this section of the forum...

Anyhow..

Long story short....

I just started vaping, and got a KR808D-1 from V2.... (i know its not really the best product, and its over priced, Ive found that out, LOL)

I had some hardware questions about it.....

Can i get a clearo for it locally, other than the V2 one from USA?

I got the long batteries, and I finished a carto before it even lost half charge- battery life isnt an issue for me ATM, as the carto lasts me over a day..

Also whats the difference between mine the KR808D-1, the KR808D-2, the 808D, and the KR808D-M3???
    Are they just different names for the same thing?

Sorry for the noob question guys.... All these diffrent model numbers are driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance people.

ps. Mods, please move to correct section if this thread should not be here... Thanks!
    Last edited by da_doc86; 31-07-13 at 06:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    I'd say cut your losses and order a couple of egos....everything fits them and the world of vaping will open up to you. You will do it eventually anyway, so you might as well do it now.

Get an ego starter kit, they are good value and you'll have everything you need to start trying different kinds of clearos, juices and whatever.

But hopefully someone can answer your question properly, I'm sorry I just don't know anything about those batteries other than I don't think they fit anything that's easily available here. I might be wrong though.

AVF Regular
    Hey Da_Doc,

The Liquimizer from the states is quite a good clearo, and an excellent match for the battery and volt capacity of the V2 KR808-D-1s.
    That said, you can get an adaptor from the V2 to standard 510 threads and then the world is your shellfish.
    If you don't advice from someone else, I'll go look up the part number somewhere for you.

However, I'd strongly recommend a mid size eGo with a zillion times the capacity for just a bit more thickness.

CCC
    You can get an 808 to 510 adaptor then buy a 510 clearo like the comet from vapeking.

AVF Regular
    Oh, btw, afaik, the differences are more capacity and styling. I still have the uber long 300? electric blue manual jobbie, and few of the lil ones.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks for the help guys... lots to think about...
    didnt study this much at uni...
    smoked a lot more though..

AVF Regular
    808 battery to 510 atty here
    510 battery to 808 atty here

Heavengifts.com and healthcabin.com both have 808s under $10 if you are keen on that form factor.

I also have an 808 setup (smokeless img. volt) and am trying to get my hands on some more clearomisers before the weekend (Oktoberfest). Found cartos from AU but am enjoying the clearo more. Plus I find that the cartos are hard to get the old juice flavour fully out of them when changind liquids -ive got a few to try Any help on the clearos in AU would be awesome!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GreyLung View Post
    I also have an 808 setup (smokeless img. volt) and am trying to get my hands on some more clearomisers before the weekend (Oktoberfest). Found cartos from AU but am enjoying the clearo more. Plus I find that the cartos are hard to get the old juice flavour fully out of them when changind liquids -ive got a few to try Any help on the clearos in AU would be awesome!
    Cheers
    Hi Grey Lung....I found using a Kanger pro tank v2 mini for my 808 triton very good. I have also found the flavour of the juice seems to be better through the Kanger than the starter kit provided T2 tanks. I am not sure if that is just the clearomizer or whether it is the juice I am vaping.

I purchased the kanger through Delicious Monsta in Sydney. Great price and super quick delivery.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.