Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Box Mods What's your favorite and why

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    The only Box Mod I have is the Reo Grand, it was my first mech mod and I still have it, just need to fix it after a dodgy atty fried it.

They are great as they take an 18650 battery, have an onboard juice bottle that will bottom feed your atty and are milled from a solid block of ally. Will easily last me a full work day in battery life and juice.

I think I will take it to work tomorrow and fix it up and get it happening again, thanks for the reminder
    yeah they look great and really tuff I also like that bottom feed juice refill feature out of interest how does that work do you just squeeze the bottle or is there a pump system of some kind and and your welcome for the reminder hope you get it working again

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Reo works with gravity. You press the bottle, juices goes up the tube into whatever atty is screwed on. Too much juice? Don't worry, it sucks it back down the tube.
    No pump, nothing fancy, just an aluminium box, good design, and some tubing.
    It's a tough little mod.

I love my reo, need to fix the top bar atm :/ Fortunately it's easy to fix.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Reo works with gravity. You press the bottle, juices goes up the tube into whatever atty is screwed on. Too much juice? Don't worry, it sucks it back down the tube.
    No pump, nothing fancy, just an aluminium box, good design, and some tubing.
    It's a tough little mod.

I love my reo, need to fix the top bar atm :/ Fortunately it's easy to fix.
    cheers thats what I was thinking and they really do look quite tuff also hope you manage to fix it

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

CMB
    AVF Regular
    The other thing that's great about the Reo's is you get total control of how wet your atty is, especially with a rebuildable on there. This is great for lower ohm setups and thick VG based juices. Often things like the Penelope and Kayfun have a bit of trouble keeping up with the thicker stuff on lower ohm coils.

They are also versatile in the sense that you can even use it to bottom feed a carto if you want.

AVF Regular
    I would also have to say the Reo, awesome box mod, the Grand is really small, despite being a grand. With an RBA on there at 1.2 ohms and running a 18650, it kicks ass! or with what ever else and a kick and 18500 its awesome as well! If your gonna go box mod, i would seriously recommend something thats bottom feeding. It's the best of both worlds, the flavor of dripping with a tank capacity of 3-6ml (depending on size of feed bottle).
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    I love my grippers. I broke one a little while ago, and was able to fix it easily (with a little forum help).

But what I really, really love is my EPM. It's my desk-vape from heaven.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    The coffin mod box is cool, the eye's light up and its VV
    Coffin Mod
    Jeff
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    OMG that is sick. In a really good way!
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    The coffin mod box is cool, the eye's light up and its VV
    Coffin Mod
    Jeff
    omg that is soo cool and that coffin box is just a cigarette case I have one thats the same just black ill post a pic of it later if I find it

I might try and turn it into one of these good thing they have a picture showing all the parts thanks Jeff I hate you lol

my etsy DEATHware

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    The "Billet Box"

Beautifully made and with the upcoming module to accept any 510 it has become my personal Must-Have Unicorn
    Hey alegria do you happen to have a link about the upcoming module? I have a billet box, so am very interested. I checked the ecf thread and their site and couldn't find anything.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast