Thread: The X1 Atomizer

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Post The X1 Atomizer

I got a 10 pack of these (MOQ) as they were advertised as 'dry herbal atomizers'.

I'll tell you, they aren't. They didn't burn my 'herbs' at all. Even after shortening the wicks and playing with the coils, still no go. I got a poor result, if any, perhaps a small amount of vapor, but not fit for purpose. Even up at 6v, etc @ 2.0-2.2 ohm on long presses (10-15 sec). Product was perhaps a little bit dried out, but definitely not 'vaped' after several minutes of firing.

Liquid however was fine.

Here's a link - X1 Atomizer, X1 Dry herb tank | E-Cigarette,Electronic Cigarette,Flysmoke,Fly Smoker E-Cigs

For anyone excited about alternative vaping methods, don't get your hopes up on this one.

Liquid wise, it vaped like any other atomiser really. I got a bit of a plasticy taste as I do with all wick style tanks (stardust, etc) however, on a plus these are very solid & good quality units, and easily rebuildable and the tank would last a long time. Unsure at this stage how long the paint will last. The threads were of standard quality, and would definitely survive a drop, however the e-cig may not. I'll see how they go on my website and may / may not stock them long term in the future, but for a moderately priced 510 tank. I will probably stock them for around $18 based on my small initial moq, price may drop if popularity is there.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Aren't these the same as the "Squid" and larger "Octopus"?