Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Boge cartos - Aug 2013

Super Moderator

Thumbs up Boge cartos - Aug 2013

anyone having immense difficulties with regular XL boge cartos? I've got some I purchased recently and they are horrible - run dry, do not wick in a carto tank, it's almost as if the filler is made of concrete. I thought at first it was 100% VG juice that was an issue but I found an old carto from perhaps the beginning of this year and it wicks no problems.
    It also looks and sounds different.
    Have they changed anything??

Not sure I use the Boge flanged carto's and they seem fine, purchased from all over the place.

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmesh View Post
    Not sure I use the Boge flanged carto's and they seem fine, purchased from all over the place.
    I forgot to mention in my OP these are the pre drilled type of cartos.

I've ordered some lighter filled Boges, I'll see how they go. I have a feeling that the regular boges have increased the filler to allow for increased juice holding when not used in a tank. In a tank I could care less pretty much how much the carto holds.

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    anyone having immense difficulties with regular XL boge cartos? I've got some I purchased recently and they are horrible - run dry, do not wick in a carto tank, it's almost as if the filler is made of concrete. I thought at first it was 100% VG juice that was an issue but I found an old carto from perhaps the beginning of this year and it wicks no problems.
    It also looks and sounds different.
    Have they changed anything??

I have noticed the pre-punched ones that I've been using have been ok once I got them wet.... however the filler does seem to be more dense.... it takes me over half an hour before I'm happy it's wet enough using 50-50 juice

edit: let me know if you find a better alternative

AVF Regular
    This rang a bell. I found A statement about boge's cartomizers - Best electronic smoke,electronic cigarette manufacturers and wholesalers-Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd., but that seems to be a shorter version than the statement at Boge's Official Statement About Boge Cartomizers

Oops - pressed post before saying that these are not recent. Maybe it's a manufacturing problem that comes up every so often or with particular batches.
    Last edited by btobw; 12-08-13 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    This rang a bell. I found A statement about boge's cartomizers - Best electronic smoke,electronic cigarette manufacturers and wholesalers-Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd., but that seems to be a shorter version than the statement at Boge's Official Statement About Boge Cartomizers

Oops - pressed post before saying that these are not recent. Maybe it's a manufacturing problem that comes up every so often or with particular batches.
    "... We only know that Boge cartomizers, filled with Dekang e-liquid, are gold standard in the electronic cigarette industry...."
    poor product testers, I feel for them
    magicman likes this.

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

AVF Regular
    Yes, I have noticed this and it was on the XLs.
    And even if you keep them wet with a few dry pulls.. the juice tastes somehow dry.
    magicman likes this.

I find the regular (punch your own) BOGE cartos to be much better than pre-punched. Better wicking, better flavour etc.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    I find the regular (punch your own) BOGE cartos to be much better than pre-punched. Better wicking, better flavour etc.
    That might be the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Yes, I have noticed this and it was on the XLs.
    And even if you keep them wet with a few dry pulls.. the juice tastes somehow dry.
    Exact same thing mate. Very hard to get juice in even with dry pulls.

has anyone tried the prepunched boge cartos with the single 2.3mm hole ? (rather than the 2x 1mm holes)

Might be better? 15% more hole :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast