Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: RBAs that fit Ego-C Twist battery

RBAs that fit Ego-C Twist battery

Just sold my SVD a few days ago and suddenly got into rebuildable atomizers out of nowhere but all I have left now is 2 Twists, an MVP and an iTaste VV V3 and I don't really liked how the Protank looked on my twists so not really going to get the Igo's and Aga's.

So are there any that fit onto the ego perfectly? I'm thinking the Phoenix atomizers might work but I haven't seen one on a twist yet I think.

This MAY be a long stretch but are there any genesis styles that fit on an Ego, LOL.

Don't think I'll go back to mods, they're just too much.. Takes up too much space in my pockets.

AVF Regular
    The Hornet would be a good match. Vapershere has them for $40 at the moment.( Hornet is for silica)
    eTama and Meeuwsy like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

If you can find one,

A line RBA with an ego cone may look alright
    Meeuwsy likes this.

Not a genesis style, but the IGO-F is a rebuildable dripper that fits an ego. I haven't tried one so this isn't a recommendation, but I've been tempted before.
    Meeuwsy likes this.

ooo the line looks pretty good, too bad the only 1 I found was $80+ shipping. The atomizer itself was only $30 or 40 which would have been bought if it was like <$20 shipping

Hmm, gonna have to look up so reviews on the Igo-F, looks kind of.. clunky.. Same with the Hornet.

But that'll have to be later, time to watch some Hamish and Andy Gap Year Asia and Big Brother.
    jsalvacion123 likes this.

You can watch missed episodes on their websites with annoying commercials every 10 mins or so. Lol

An igo-s also fits, so does the igo-f. But if you want a genny, the agt is the way too go. or you can try china clones but i wont recomment it. So many shorts, leaks, issues etc.
    Meeuwsy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    This MAY be a long stretch but are there any genesis styles that fit on an Ego, LOL.
    DID D14 (AKA mini-DID) will sit on one nicely (MMvapors)
    Last edited by lheamfrg; 12-08-13 at 08:46 PM. Reason: aka
    mathsguy, Hoey and Meeuwsy like this.

Okay, looked up the Igo-F and not sure I like the drip tip on it, but it'll be on my list. The Line and Mini DID probably won't make the list cause it's pretty expensive/hard to find. I can't find a YouTube review for the Igo-S yet. The Hornet seems good but can't find a local vendor for it. All I have that may suit me right now is the Phoenix and the Igo-F.

On a side not, how good it the Phoenix solely as a juice tester? I noticed it has a pretty big 'well' and long wicks so I'm thinking that juice will get mixed up in the Phoenix.

Anyone tried out the A7 Mini, saw it on VapingCobra and seems interesting. I'll probably stick to rebuildable dripping attys.. I'll just use a Protank Mini instead of Genesis styles.
    Last edited by Meeuwsy; 13-08-13 at 04:35 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    Anyone tried out the A7 Mini, saw it on VapingCobra and seems interesting. I'll probably stick to rebuildable dripping attys.. I'll just use a Protank Mini instead of Genesis styles.
    I've only used it on my Reo and was a bit gurgly, haven't tried it as a normal dripper. Draw is a bit tight but the vape was still pretty good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast