Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evic Easy Head?

Evic Easy Head?

Just wondering if anyone has has any experience with the Evic Easy head? I've been thinking of getting one for the specific purpose of a PV to take away camping where I will have no access to battery chargers etc. As I understand it, these are the equivalent of an eGo battery powered by a replaceable 18650, is this right?

I currently use a simple eGo battery / iClear 16 dual coil (1.5ohm) combination and am quite happy with them, except for the battery life. Maybe I'm blissfully ignorant but just don't feel the need to go the VV/VW device path just yet.

To get through a 2-3 day camping weekend, I'll definately be needing to get some extra spare batteries anyway, but think maybe the extra $ layout on the easy head and tube and a couple of 18650's could possibly be the go...

Any thoughts from fellow vapers who escape to the bush occasionally would be appreciated

AVF Regular
    I go camping a fair bit, I used to do the take heaps of charged batteries thing, but got sick of that pretty quick. I now take cheap fixed battery PVs with massive battery life. My favourite for this is the SmokTech Groove, it's 3600mah and lasts me about 3 days off the charger, but this isn't available anymore. Depends how long you're going for, but an Innokin MVP (about $40 from fasttech) and a couple of egos will last a few days.

AVF Regular
    Agree with Adam We go away a fair bit and I bought some laptop power packs that were pretty good. In the past few months we have also picked up a couple of the Itaste MPV's and they work really well both as vaping devices but more often to recharge spinners when we are fishing. These and the power packs can be charged in the car if need be.

AVF Regular
    I use the easyhead or at juicewhore they are called ego-t mod 18650, They work just like a large ego, with 2 settings, regulated and not. They vape better than regular ego's due to the extra amps in 18650 battery. I like them and the tubes are cheap at juicewhore and they even work better with a evic Siams happy face end cap.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartonian View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has has any experience with the Evic Easy head? I've been thinking of getting one for the specific purpose of a PV to take away camping where I will have no access to battery chargers etc. As I understand it, these are the equivalent of an eGo battery powered by a replaceable 18650, is this right?

I currently use a simple eGo battery / iClear 16 dual coil (1.5ohm) combination and am quite happy with them, except for the battery life. Maybe I'm blissfully ignorant but just don't feel the need to go the VV/VW device path just yet.

To get through a 2-3 day camping weekend, I'll definately be needing to get some extra spare batteries anyway, but think maybe the extra $ layout on the easy head and tube and a couple of 18650's could possibly be the go...

Any thoughts from fellow vapers who escape to the bush occasionally would be appreciated
    I use the easyhead or at juicewhore they are called ego-t mod 18650, They work just like a large ego, with 2 settings, regulated and not. They vape better than regular ego's due to the extra amps in 18650 battery. I like them and the tubes are cheap at juicewhore and they even work better with a evic Siams happy face end cap. Oh ya make sure your extra 18650 are in a container where the ends don't touch, I use a small round babyfood container with lid. Sometimes they come in green plastic boxes that work ok, but the babyfood ones I fit about 10

Jeff

Ego t head and evic easy head are 2 different items.

Thanks Guys... Think I'll skip on the MVP... just don't like the box look, though I can see the 2600mah is good...
    Aussievapes... It was browsing Juicewhores web-site that gave me the idea, I actually thought they would e a lot more here in Aust than what JW sells them for, which makes them a pretty atractive idea to me for what I want. So does the extra power actually add to the vaping experience other than longevity of the battery (figure I'll be using them more in the regulated mode due to using the 1.5ohm iClears)
    Cheers and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    I use the easyhead or at juicewhore they are called ego-t mod 18650, They work just like a large ego, with 2 settings, regulated and not. They vape better than regular ego's due to the extra amps in 18650 battery. I like them and the tubes are cheap at juicewhore and they even work better with a evic Siams happy face end cap. Oh ya make sure your extra 18650 are in a container where the ends don't touch, I use a small round babyfood container with lid. Sometimes they come in green plastic boxes that work ok, but the babyfood ones I fit about 10

Jeff
    10 x 18650's? How long to you get away for??? Thanks for the tip tho

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post
    Yep... I looked at both but think I prefer the flatter profile of the easyhead (always chuckle when I use that name... childish I know, but I just cant help it!)

AVF Regular
    They work the same and perform the same. Just look different.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast