Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: I've been converted - carto tanks

Retired Account

I've been converted - carto tanks

Dear justfog clearos..

It's not you, it's me, ok?

For months, I've had nothing but you, and it's with some regrets you are now relegated to second best.
    Since MrGruffy put me onto a carto tank, using vapeking's slotted cartos, I've been putting using that tank set up on my MVP for a week or so first.
    You will always hold a soft spot in my heart, and I will continue to visit with you from time to time, but I guess this is really the end of you being my primary eliquid delivery system.
    I can't go on with having to take a bottle of liquid with me when I go out. Perhaps if you were bigger.. had a greater capacity.. could last longer...
    Alas.. carto tanks are my new love, even though I vape them at higher voltage, meaning my MVP now needs to be recharged every day.
    It's just so much easier since I only have to fill up once a day.
    Even though I have to keep the current liquid in a plastic needle top bottle (anyone seen any of these in glass, by the way?)
    So it's a regretful farewell to clearos, and a new adventure with the carto tank.
    I resisted, but I'm afraid I have now bowed to the great temptation of an all day setup.

Lots of love and the fond memories will linger..

mrsgruffy
    Goz, GirlyPantz, gtadmin and 12 others like this.

Super Moderator
    It's just a fling MrsG, a dalliance with easy ... it will pass with time, and you'll soon discover the pleasure of ... drippers
    Goz, ElDubya, mrsgruffy and 3 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

joe
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Dear justfog clearos..

For months, I've had nothing but you, and it's with some regrets you are now relegated to second best.
    Since MrGruffy put me onto a carto tank, using vapeking's slotted cartos, I've been putting using that tank set up on my MVP for a week or so first.
    You will always hold a soft spot in my heart, and I will continue to visit with you from time to time, but I guess this is really the end of you being my primary eliquid delivery system.
    I can't go on with having to take a bottle of liquid with me when I go out. Perhaps if you were bigger.. had a greater capacity.. could last longer...
    Alas.. carto tanks are my new love, even though I vape them at higher voltage, meaning my MVP now needs to be recharged every day.
    Even though I have to keep the current liquid in a plastic needle top bottle (anyone seen any of these in glass, by the way?)
    So it's a regretful farewell to clearos, and a new adventure with the carto tank.
    I resisted, but I'm afraid I have now bowed to the great temptation of an all day setup.

mrsgruffy
    Sweet forbidden love!
    GirlyPantz and mrsgruffy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Dear justfog clearos..

mrsgruffy
    dear mrsgruffy

*sniff* we knew this day would come. we dreaded it and hoped it would happen a bit further down the track, but we did know you would eventually outgrow us. we do understand and we don't want you to feel badly. our big brothers, the carto tanks, are great guys and we hope you will be very happy with them. all that we ask is that you keep vaping and maybe come visit us now and again.

we will never forget you and the wonderful relationship we've had.

with much love and many fond memories

justfog clearos.

Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    It's just a fling MrsG, a dalliance with easy ... it will pass with time, and you'll soon discover the pleasure of ... drippers
    yeah i got an Immortalizer from VS about a week or 2 ago and i just spent 2 hours cleaning all my atties because they have all been side lined since i got it. nothing compares. well maybe a good gennie but i cbf with em cause i change flavours too much atm
    mrsgruffy and Darth_Vaper like this.
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Eventually Mrs G you will discover the joy of gennies & then there will be no turning back, your past flings will pale in comparison
    mrsgruffy and fabricator4 like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

toldddd youuu the slotted cartos were good
    GirlyPantz and mrsgruffy like this.

AVF Regular
    Adam and mrsgruffy like this.

AVF Regular
    Tank filler tool. No need for needle tip bottles.

mrsgruffy likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

I too have been having an affair with a carto tank. It was only meant to be a one-night stand - just something to tick off on the bucket list; but it continually beckons and I find myself returning to it more than I ever intended. I didn't realise carto delivered juice could be so good - the tank does make a big difference.
    Crisscross and mrsgruffy like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast