Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Anyone tried the New 5ml HyperTank BCC Clearomizer yet?

Question Anyone tried the New 5ml HyperTank BCC Clearomizer yet?

Has anyone tried the new 5ml HyperTank BCC Glass Clearomizer yet?

Or

Does anyone know any Aussie vendors here that are stocking them yet?

I do love the taste and draw of the Evod BCC not such a fan of the ProTank but am getting tired of filling a tank 1.5 ml's at a time. (I know.... 1.7 ml but really 1.5)

Cheers

Opdee
    Last edited by Opdeemist; 14-08-13 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Added Aussie Vendors

AVF Regular

Yeah KoolJP but that was an advertisers (Health Cabin) link to buy.

Im more interested in someone that has already tried em or an Aussie vendor.

*just updated and added "Aussie" in front of vendor. *

Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Opdeemist; 14-08-13 at 01:43 AM.

AVF Regular
    Vapingcobra has this, which looks the same: G50 Pyrex Tank with ProTank Coil.

Juicewhore has the VO BCC: Clearomisers - Bottom Coil Clearomisers & Tanks - Vapeonly Bottom Coil Tank - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice. For me the Protank is way too airy, but I really like the VO BCC, but it's 3.5 ml rather than 5ml.
    Opdeemist likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Both of these look to me to be the same product, just in slightly different packaging, with different Drip Tips shipped in each:
    New ! 5ml HyperTank BCC Glass Clearomizer [02-B-34] - $13.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    G50 Pyrex Tank with ProTank Coil

I do like the idea of a 5ml bottom coil tank & if these get some good reviews I might consider grabbing one.
    Opdeemist likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Yep, I have one from Vaping Cobra. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now with no issues. Not sure about replacement coils though. The ProTank ones should fit but I haven't tried it yet.
    I rather like it, even if it's rather large.
    Noe and Opdeemist like this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Yeah, I have the G50 from Vaping Cobra as I really wanted the larger size tank and love the metal case to protect the glass tank. The Protank coils do fit.

I managed about three tanks without issues, but had to stuff around a to not get gurgling or dry burns and in the end have gone back to the Protanks... but I'm still a newb so it could just be user error
    Noe and Opdeemist like this.

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

AVF Regular
    I use Vision Victory BCC Clearo. It is also 5ml in capacity but I cannot confirm whether it is a glass tube as it sounds like glass when I tap it with a ball pen. I am not sure if any aussie vendor have them but I've got them from Health Cabin: Vision Victory Bottom Coil Tank Clearomizer [01-I-234] - $6.03 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Opdeemist likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    Yep, I have one from Vaping Cobra. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now with no issues. Not sure about replacement coils though. The ProTank ones should fit but I haven't tried it yet.
    I rather like it, even if it's rather large.
    Thanks for your response. Sorry for the late reply been a busy day.

How do they compare to EVOD BCC's or Protanks?

Quote Originally Posted by bikam0wz View Post
    Yeah, I have the G50 from Vaping Cobra as I really wanted the larger size tank and love the metal case to protect the glass tank. The Protank coils do fit.

I managed about three tanks without issues, but had to stuff around a to not get gurgling or dry burns and in the end have gone back to the Protanks... but I'm still a newb so it could just be user error
    Thanks you also for your response.

Did you get the gurgling and dry burns using original wick and coils or replacements?

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Vapingcobra has this, which looks the same: G50 Pyrex Tank with ProTank Coil.

Juicewhore has the VO BCC: Clearomisers - Bottom Coil Clearomisers & Tanks - Vapeonly Bottom Coil Tank - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice. For me the Protank is way too airy, but I really like the VO BCC, but it's 3.5 ml rather than 5ml.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Both of these look to me to be the same product, just in slightly different packaging, with different Drip Tips shipped in each:
    New ! 5ml HyperTank BCC Glass Clearomizer [02-B-34] - $13.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    G50 Pyrex Tank with ProTank Coil

I do like the idea of a 5ml bottom coil tank & if these get some good reviews I might consider grabbing one.
    Thanks for your imput btobw and Noe, much appreciated sorry for the tardy response.

I have checked the links out and might try Cobra's version also might try the vision 5 ml tank that Porkchop suggested.

Cheers guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast