AVF Regular

Help with evic joytech

Hi I'm quite new to vaping and I'm trying to work out why my evic joytech with the iclear 30 tank seems to mute the taste of my juices,when I use a volt battery with a clearamiser I can taste all the different juices. Anybody have any suggestions because I do love my evic.

AVF Regular
    Set the evic to 3.7 volts which is the same as an ego or similar battery and see how you go, maybe you have the volts to high or to low.
    Sometimes more is not better especially if the atty in the tank cant keep up.
    I find the same problem with my VO BCC's, if i crank up the voltage i get more vapour but no flavour.

AVF Regular

Thank you

Thanks for the help darth vaper,I shall try that and see what happens,it's strange when the old el cheapo setup vapes better than the expensive one,lol.

AVF Regular
    ive had my evc for 2 weeks and have noticed the same thing 3.7v is sweet spot for some juices. higher gives more vapor but less flavor just keep adjusting to u find ur own sweet spot

How did you go with this in the end Coffee ?
    I've found myself in exactly the same situation. New Evic (which I'm really digging) Kanger ProTank2, vaping at 7W 3.7V and my juice tastes better on my Halo Triton !

j.