Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Chi You clones on Fasttech... WHOA!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Looking for a SS one. The only place in the world I can get one is in the co-op thread here?
    nah lots of US site has offered it. im not sure any local vendors are doing it though
    TheDishD likes this.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    361
    Here's another one but CHEAPER and looks like it has an insulator.

    $20.13 Eight Diagrams Mechanical Mod E-Cigarette Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

    It also looks engraved.

  3. #23
    fad
    fad is online now
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by jobski View Post
    Here's another one but CHEAPER and looks like it has an insulator.

    $20.13 Eight Diagrams Mechanical Mod E-Cigarette Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

    It also looks engraved.
    That's a clone of the Bagua, not the Chi You

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    That's a clone of the Bagua, not the Chi You
    Yes mate, their almost similar anyway.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Solomon Islands & Queensland.
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    I own 3 legitimate Chi You's

    1 x SS 2012 Prototype (no serial), longer button throw, main tube 4mm longer, floating pin but not telescopic (has a spring). I had this confirmed as an authentic prototype by Korea Vape yesterday, theres also a video on you tube showing it so it is in fact genuine. The only reason I state this is when my 2013 silver arrives I'll be selling it below rrp back to the forum for someone else to use as while I will never part with the brass ones I am happy to give up a silver
    1 x Brass 2013 #501 bought new, authentic
    1 x Brass 2012 #645 bought new, authentic

    and another silver 2013 on the way,

    However, the prototype SS I have uses a floating pin with a spring on the end of it rather than a telescopic.

    So I'm going to order one in case I can use its top cap parts (delrin, pin) on the prototype to replace the spring (I've currently replaced it with one of my brass ones, they are interchangeable)

    I'll be the guinea pig and do a comparison on whatever I receive vs the real deal.

    Dibsies on the 2013 ........
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,561
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    I own 3 legitimate Chi You's

    1 x SS 2012 Prototype (no serial), longer button throw, main tube 4mm longer, floating pin but not telescopic (has a spring). I had this confirmed as an authentic prototype by Korea Vape yesterday, theres also a video on you tube showing it so it is in fact genuine. The only reason I state this is when my 2013 silver arrives I'll be selling it below rrp back to the forum for someone else to use as while I will never part with the brass ones I am happy to give up a silver
    1 x Brass 2013 #501 bought new, authentic
    1 x Brass 2012 #645 bought new, authentic

    and another silver 2013 on the way,

    However, the prototype SS I have uses a floating pin with a spring on the end of it rather than a telescopic.

    So I'm going to order one in case I can use its top cap parts (delrin, pin) on the prototype to replace the spring (I've currently replaced it with one of my brass ones, they are interchangeable)

    I'll be the guinea pig and do a comparison on whatever I receive vs the real deal.
    soth, save yourself the trouble to buy the fastech version. I have a brass fastech version coming, but i dont have an authentic one to compare with. It would be my pleasure to send your the fasttech version and since you have 2 of the authentic brass you can send one my way. Haha. Fair trade?
    davee, RichoVonBlack, soth and 1 others like this.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    2,556
    Sorry to say but that ukvapers.org link is full of crap. That guys sells new switches to almost every mod on ebay. He's saying they're dangerous to push his own products loll

    I trust fasttech but don't trust the pictures they post. Usually they post dirty mods and manufactured defective ones because people steal there pics.
    Geek spends a lot of time taking photos and they're now using a watermark to stop it.

    As for the bagua and chip you they will be top quality just like the private v2

    I just bought one of each. As for explosive devices LOL you can tell a shill when you see one.

    As for fasttech, they have their own manufacturer. Take the ithaka for instance, absolutely flawless!! You can't compare a tobeco product vs fasttech. Fasttech always have top quality products and if you don't like it, return it.

    However fasttech did a price increase. That's just not cricket.

    You also have to remember that fasttech has a lot of experienced vapers who are customers. They always recommend new products for fasttech to get so fasttech are moving up in the world. A great example would be the M16 mods, Trident Atomizer now chi_you and bagua.
    Last edited by neofelis; 16-08-13 at 02:47 AM.
    jen, kooljp, YoGI and 1 others like this.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    172
    Those were $21 the first day they listed them so were worth the gamble. But now they're $27. Something that doesn't cost more to make then $18 brass Sentinel. I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of getting yet another China product in to my collection of useless crap. Guess I'll wait for reviews and see.
    01101001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110110 01100001 01110000 01101001 01101110 01100111

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,497
    I have some interesting news on this,

    I recieved an email today from elevated vaping updating everyone on their Silver 2013 pre-orders

    one line stood out

    CHI YOU PRE-ORDER UPDATE

    We've been receiving a large amount of inquiries as to when the Chi You preorders will be available. We wanted to provide a quick update to everyone who purchased a pre-order. Here's what we know so far:

    The delivery date is still late August or early September
    The finish will be a polished Stainless Steel
    The logo is slightly revised with whiskers pointed upwards
    They will all have serial numbers
    Logo revision, let the anti-clone measures begin.
    f-five.com.... coming soon.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,310
    Serial number font is a dead give away for this clone version.
    TheDishD likes this.
    ಠ_ಠ

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:22 AM.