Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Provari Mini....Vamo....or??

AVF Regular
    Only Vapebar (also in WA) stocks them in Australia as for as I know.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyC View Post
    OK guys.....need some opinions please...which 'may' confuse me even more! I know...I know...but I am female lol

I want to step up from my Ego's/Twists and was thinking Provari Mini. Have been looking at some of the cheaper options and now not so sure!

Anyone bought the cheaper options and eventually ended up with the Provari anyway? Or are you still happy with and using your alternative?
    Have/do own both. The vamo in 18350 mode is a bit bigger than the provari mini. Build wise you know straight away the provari is better. Depending on the original source of the vamo, the build quality varies greatly on these devices. IMO if you can afford a provari, buy one because you won't need anything else (except a backup device or backup for the backup ) if you have a static setup preference

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Have/do own both. The vamo in 18350 mode is a bit bigger than the provari mini. Build wise you know straight away the provari is better. Depending on the original source of the vamo, the build quality varies greatly on these devices. IMO if you can afford a provari, buy one because you won't need anything else (except a backup device or backup for the backup ) if you have a static setup preference

Hehe!! I like your thinking.....a Provari Mini 'and' a cheaper back up!! Now why didn't I think of that!
    CCC likes this.

I have both and I like both. The vamo is a good sacrificial mod for work, it's respectable performance and fairly robust at a very cheap price. I really do like the vamo v2, the buttons are handy menu is easy and I am a fan though you won't get a year out of it.
    The provari mini is small, words and pictures don't do it justice. When you put it next to the vamo in full size mode, the jaw drops and the eyes sparkle. It is a beautiful thing and very stealthy and discreet, mind you I also have the twins extension for mine because it works better than the vamo but I use it in 18350 mode when I go out.
    I say buy both. Each has their place and each does it's job.
    lheamfrg likes this.

AVF Regular
    NO NO NO NO... there have been a few reviews on these and they are not good! the display will show that you have increased the Volts/Watts say to 7W or 4.5V but when tested the K200 maxed out at 5.5W and 4.2V's and would not go above that no matter what you set it too. they seem to have a major QC issue with some falling apart rather quickly...my advise NO!

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

I recently moved up from the twists. Now using a Vamo v3 and I'm wrapped with it, a great step forward. It's not a small device but is sturdy. I think the Vamo will do me well for awhile now and I kept my twists as backups. Still planning on getting a Provari though, they just look so good and get so many great reviews. The vamo will then become my work device and the provari for home.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    NO NO NO NO... there have been a few reviews on these and they are not good! the display will show that you have increased the Volts/Watts say to 7W or 4.5V but when tested the K200 maxed out at 5.5W and 4.2V's and would not go above that no matter what you set it too. they seem to have a major QC issue with some falling apart rather quickly...my advise NO!
    oh, ok. sorry. ignore me

Want to borrow my Lava tube? You can at least play around and see how you like higher VV? xox

AVF Regular
    I have the vamo and the provari mini and I have to say the provari gets the most use. I still use the vamo from time to time but on the whole is the provari all the way
    lheamfrg and bethydy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    oh, ok. sorry. ignore me
    Sorry Kay i did not mean to jump down your throat or be nasty, (3 hours sleep i might be coming across the wrong way) I just did not want some one to get shonked buying one of these, i too thought they looked pretty good it was not till i looked at reviews that i saw the issues with them, again sorry Kay if i ripped your throat out, not my intention at all.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast