Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Little Ripper Drippers

AVF Regular

Little Ripper Drippers

I ordered the five pack of these from Fasttech and they arrived today. $24.14 RDA Mini Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (5-Pack / 1.2mL) 5-pack - assorted color / 1.0

They are niftly little things and I've used 4 out of the 5 of them already to try some new juices. All of them have worked perfectly, and look good on my ego twists, with the little beauty rings I also ordered.

Apparently you can control the airflow, although I haven't worked out how yet. And they look like they are super easy to rebuild, even for me. They came with a little tool, which I also haven't worked out how to use yet.

But they are absolutely perfect for trying out new flavours cuz you can just quickly run them under the tap to clean off the old juice, pat dry and drip in the new juice.
    CCC, CindyC and Darth_Vaper like this.

Super Moderator
    Yes, I have a couple of them ... quite good for the price (~$8 ea from a local vendor)
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Yeah, they are nice and cheap. About the same price as those little 306 LR atomisers....but with the added benefit of being rebuildable, and prettier.

The other great thing about them is you just pop off the top of them to expose the coil instead of having to screw them on and off all the time. And when you pop out the drip tip it leave a big wide area to drip into too where you can see the coil clearly (unless you're half blind like me and have to scramble around looking for your glasses that is).

I'm finding them super easy to use.

I am guessing you can adjust the airflow by twisting the top around ?? ie air hole close to wick or further away ? But I really do not know...Just a thought..
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    Yeah that's it! It said something like that on the description page. So if the air hole is closer to the wick does that make it an airier draw or a tighter one?

AVF Regular
    Airier is closer
    JenJ likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

They look cool, still not sure about rebuilding though :-) Hey Jen, trying to pm you but your inbox is full :P xox

AVF Regular
    Yep, sorry. I get an email when that happens and just cleared it. So message away.

AVF Regular
    These anodised aluminium ones are abit scary imo. Only need to watch from about 2m20s

Australis and bethydy like this.

AVF Regular
    Not sure if FT wrote the correct description on this one. I don't think the mini has the air flow from under the wick, meaning that the only air flow adjustment you're going to get is via a drill bit.

Hole close to the wick is going to give you more vapour. Further away, more throat hit.

Good little drippers nonetheless.

This is the stainless one if you're worried about the aluminium: $5.39 RDA Mini Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (1.5mL) - 2.4
    JenJ likes this.
    ಠ_ಠ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast