Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Robbie

Thread: Kanger T3S = Win

Kanger T3S = Win

So first off, I have be using rebuildables for about a year now. Genesis and silica atties filled with my own diy vanilla custard mix has been my main vape for quite awhile now.

A few weeks ago I had to attend a work function and I wasnt to keen on taking a big attie on a big mod. I ended up using a penelope on 18350 paps. Worked out great.

So last week I was ordering some supplies from Juicewhore and saw the T3S's and decided to try one out. I got a blue one with a 5 pack of 1.5 ohm heads. It had been awhile since I'd tried anything else not rebuildable and thought if it was any good it would be perfect for those situations where I wasn't keen on using my regular setups.

Dug out my very first, 18 month old Ego-T battery. First fill was getting nothing but dry hits. Removing all the extra wick on top of the coil did the trick. I was using the 1.8 ohm head that came with it and it was... ok. Swapped it out for a 1.5 ohm head, again removed all the extra wick.

And holy shit! This clearo is awesome. Heaps of vapour, flavour and throat hit from the 1.5 ohm head on a 3.3v ego-t battery. I am amazed. So simple to setup an use. This attie is comparable to my Oddy/Penelope setups without any of mucking about with rebuilding them.

Well done Kanger

I think I might be buying some more
    jen and Opdeemist like this.

Hi Robbie,

I did the same but just bought 3 from Juicewhore.

One I rinsed under a hot tap like I always do kept original 1.8 Ohm & extra flavour wick in, filled tank with Boba's Bounty and friggin amazing. Subsequently filled with Gorilla Juice and also great.

2nd tank, filled with my Alien Visions Strawberry Cheesecake and wow (but not in a good way) how awful. Burnt taste, metallic taste. Shook it, re-cleaned (rinsed) out the wick & coil. Still friggin horrible. Removed the flavour wick and still crap. Changed the coil to a replacement 1.5 Ohm that I bought along with them and still disgusting.

I will try sometime today the 3rd tank to see if it was just a possible lemon tank.

So the score as of today is 1 out of 2 good. 50% so far is not a remarkable score at this stage.

Have you tried more than one tank, on more than one type of juice? Any bakery flavours with the T3S?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Opdeemist View Post
    Hi Robbie,

I did the same but just bought 3 from Juicewhore.

One I rinsed under a hot tap like I always do kept original 1.8 Ohm & extra flavour wick in, filled tank with Boba's Bounty and friggin amazing. Subsequently filled with Gorilla Juice and also great.

2nd tank, filled with my Alien Visions Strawberry Cheesecake and wow (but not in a good way) how awful. Burnt taste, metallic taste. Shook it, re-cleaned (rinsed) out the wick & coil. Still friggin horrible. Removed the flavour wick and still crap. Changed the coil to a replacement 1.5 Ohm that I bought along with them and still disgusting.

I will try sometime today the 3rd tank to see if it was just a possible lemon tank.

So the score as of today is 1 out of 2 good. 50% so far is not a remarkable score at this stage.

Have you tried more than one tank, on more than one type of juice? Any bakery flavours with the T3S?

Cheers.
    Not sure I can help you out. I've only been using mine for 3 days with one juice.

The only time I got a metallic taste was when it was dry hitting. I pulled out all the extra wicks on top of the coils and it was sweet.

Perhaps the coil could be shorting inside the head?

Thanks mate.

Yeah I just opened the 3 of 3. Pretty much the same. Changed the coil/wick with the spares 1.5 ohms and allowed time to soak in. Plus as per last time rinsed everything under a hot tap for a while then dry burned starting at a lower voltage, then increasing voltages. I had the same result as the other non winner.

I then pulled out the taste (flavour) wick and gave the coil and wick a blast of juice and slide the silicone cover up the stem so just a tiny bit was covering the join but the wick is not touching, and Wellah (not sure of spelling) yes at least now it tastes like the juice a bit. Im getting hints of what it should resemble. I will give it a day or a tank or two before making my final judgement on these T3S's.

I will probably try the same intricate process with the other lemon tank to see if it fixes it.

Cheers mate.

I'll leave my end results in a day or two.

Vape On Gungerdin

Wow what a great number of posts

AVF Regular
    sometimes if find a clearo doesn't really come good until the 2nd or 3rd tank of juice