Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Diver Rebuildable! Very happy!

Diver Rebuildable! Very happy!

Got my Diver Rebuildable Atty today from VapeBar. First of all...Great service once again and a big thank you to Vapebar!

At first I thought I was failing when I put it together. I used the pre-build and I got LO on my Provari.... Ok, so I built my own and still got LO. Hmmmmmmm. Went to search the net to figure out where I was going wrong. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... OK, I've done this before and I am ashamed to say but I did it again. My provari was Off. HaHa. Once I turned it on, I had a nice build and I'm vaping away happily. So far so Good! I have the best of both worlds now. A tank with a rebuildable atty in it! YaY!

AVF Regular
    I was really happy too, until the kayfun come along
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    i was really happy too, until the kayfun come along

kaaaaaayyyyyfunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
    Mickg33, ckane and bk_renesis like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    I love my Diver. I can't wait to get my hands on the Scuba tank for it. A fellow vaper sent me a little tank for it, it works super good even with higher VG juices. I'm really impressed with it.
    I have nfi where to get replacement ceramics for it though
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

I've got wicking problems with the diver in my prive tank. Yet I've seen divers flood with trap tanks.

So avoid kir fan is tanks with divers. It must be the pressure which causes it. Yet on a standard x8 tank they work fine.

Cheapest place to get a diver? VapingAce
    GirlyPantz and Rynxa like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    I've got wicking problems with the diver in my prive tank. Yet I've seen divers flood with trap tanks.

So avoid kir fan is tanks with divers. It must be the pressure which causes it. Yet on a standard x8 tank they work fine.

Cheapest place to get a diver? VapingAce
    Found I had wicking issues when it got below half a tank. Yay fluid dynamics and things I don't quite understand but will call fluidic pressure.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Mine doesn't wick even with a full tank I need to take the fill hole screw out leave it out for 2 seconds then put it back in.
    Last edited by neofelis; 19-08-13 at 08:23 PM.

AVF Regular
    Always get bit of a gurgle with my diver in a tank if I let it sit for a while, couple of draws and she's all good. Picked up a scuba the other day, not bad but being a dripper fan the grail is the ducks nutz.
    "Morituri nolumus morti" We who are about to die DON'T WANT TO!
    "Carpe fermentum!" Seize the beer!

I'm using an EPM Tank with it. I have to say that out of all tanks I've bought, including the Liquinator, EPM tank has had the best performance. I just have no complaints about it. I don't know why it works so well, but it just does. I really want another back up EPM tank. I loaned my extra one to my son and it vanished forever now when someone stole all his ecigg stuff. I haven't had a dry hit on my diver and even when I had cartos in it, it worked perfectly. I do get a bit of gurgling after it's been sitting for a while, but I was expecting that already since I saw someone say that in a review. After about 2 hits as mentioned above, the gurgling goes away.

Neo, I did see that VapingAce is selling the diver also and it is $5.00 cheaper than Vapebar but I wanted to order 2 new AW IMR batteries and some wick also, so went with Vapebar and paid th $5.00 extra. I've used both stores and both are awesome with service and very fast in getting your order out to you.

Been keen to try the diver, but not sure what tank(that is available and not sold out) to use it with. I have a few carto tanks(liquinator etc)that don't get a lot of use now but wasn't keen to spend the cash just to find out its a no go with my them. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast