Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Rate your experience with company's here

Cool Rate your experience with company's here

Hi to all,
    haven't looked through all the threads and posts to see if this has already been done, so sorry if you've all answered this question before. I would still like your feedback and I think it would help answer all those questions that a lot of new vapers have.
    I am still relatively new to vaping myself but am learning fast and have already upgraded from the joye tech 510 cig look alike I bought to start with.
    Which brings me to rate the first company I dealt with.
    Juice Whore,
    Where I got the 510 starter kit, I decided to get this kit as it was the closest thing to a real looking cigarette I could find. The people at Juice Whore were great and the service was fantastic, it only took about 3-4 days to get my kit sent to Queensland was very happy to say the least.

Thanks Juice Whore you guy's got me off the ciggs and into vaping.

This brings me to the next company I dealt with.

Vapingzone

Got my nic and first flavours from them, shipping was reasonable and prices were competitive but there was a little hint of urine smell in the nic still going on that bottle so can't be too bad or maybe I've just gotten used to it ( love takin tha piss) any way there service was also pretty good and wasn't a long wait for my stuff. Over all pretty happy

Just recently I tried out Vaping cobra as they also have a store here on the Gold Coast that I was able to go in to and have a look around and ask all those newbie questions. Let me tell you these guy's are awesome helped me out so much, hooked me up with the best gear and I am now using the Vamo v2 and loving it got a heap of flavours and hard ware there too. The service was second to none and has set me up to continue vaping for life. Can't give Vaping cobra a big enough rap as it is now my store of choice ( helps they have a store just round the corner from my house) but seriously these guy's will hook you up with all the right stuff and they personally test all there products.

So that's my experience's so far let us know all about yours and give your favourite company a plug while your at it

cheers

AVF Regular
    I have badgered the hell out of EcigLife in Melbourne over the months and Sean has been very patient with me. Always super fast shipping (except when Austpost sent my perfectly addressed express post parcel to a random suburb in Melbourne, then toook forever to redirect it), superfast processing, and any time I've emailed him he's responded within a hour or two.

Fantastic service.

Vapebar in Perth have been impeccable too. Fast shipping, never a foot wrong.

In fact I've ordered from quite a few ecig vendors now, both here and overseas and they've all been extraordinary when it comes to customer service.

Oh, except Halo whose shipping costs were ludicrous and rudely fobbed me off when I asked for a better deal. And The Vapor Girl who after one email about the possibility of shipping to Aust which they weren't interested in doing, continued to spam my inbox daily with stupid promotional emails for stuff they wouldn't send to me anyway.
    LizBiz25 and TheDishD like this.

AVF Regular
    +1 for vaping cobra, vapebar and definitely and HUGE PLUS for Sean at Eciglife

I got my last order of NIC from vaping zone and it had no smell at all Nick. Did you order 100% PG?

I'm about to crack the lid on 1ltr of nic from VZ as I type, hope there's no 'extra' odour...(worried)

..there's no piss, no piss I tell ya!
    Last edited by FOCharlie; 19-08-13 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Lid cracked....
    lozza 82 likes this.

I got 100mg VG nic from VZ and it's fine.

Retired Account
    The thing about giving feedback on service is that it's a tough call if you haven't had an issue.
    I expect that if I order from a vendor, that I will get what I ordered, and it will arrive in a timely fashion.
    That's just what anyone should expect, isn't it?

It's only when you engage in problem solving, and enter a potentially adversarial phase of a commercial relationship that you can gauge the cut of someone's jib.
    Old Dog likes this.

Jaq
    Last edited by Jaq; 18-09-13 at 08:28 PM.

I agree totally with this statement gruffly. This why taping cobra got such a big plug from me. Thanks for your input.

Thanks to all for jumping on and posting in this thread.

Ordered from a few, no problems with any except for late delivery on one or two.

Exceptional vendors in my opinion are Vapebar and Electronic Cigarettes Australia & New Zealand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast