One stop shop for wick, wire and resistance checker?

Hi guys,
    Wonder if anyone could advise where I can get all these items and preferably in one place. Ive been watching smoktek to have the black box checker to be come avaliable again but it still unavaliable at this time.
    Even if you guys could recommend good local places where you get your items like these would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Wick and wire are both available at many aussie e cig sellers. If you want a resistance checker too I'm pretty sure RTD sell all of these but the checkers go out of stock just as fast as they come in. I gave up on getting one and just bougt a mod to check my resistance instead. Probably not as accurate but unless you are getting into sub ohm vaping then dont see why you really need it.

vapingmad have the ohm checkers (currently out of stock but if you add yourself to the watch list they come in within a day /endconspiracytheory) but they are $20 ... and $40 shipping so was thinking maybe a group buy would be in order

ebay. /thread
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbinoNeutrino View Post
    ebay. /thread
    That was helpful. Can you get them all from the same seller locally on ebay? Could you offer any advice on that?

AVF Regular
    Avid Vaper have resistance checker, wick, ribbon wire, ready made coils, and lots more handy stuff.
    The only thing they don't seem to have is standard Kanthal wire, but it's readily available on Ebay or locally.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Avid Vaper have resistance checker, wick, ribbon wire, ready made coils, and lots more handy stuff.
    The only thing they don't seem to have is standard Kanthal wire, but it's readily available on Ebay or locally.
    The ohm checker is sold out, ready made coils are sold out and low stock on wick and wire...

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by FL1P51DE View Post
    That was helpful. Can you get them all from the same seller locally on ebay? Could you offer any advice on that?
    There's a search box at the top. You type in what you are looking for and the the page refreshes with the items you are interested in. It's awesome!
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    The ohm checker is sold out, ready made coils are sold out and low stock on wick and wire...
    Really.. I just went there to check, and put 10 coils, 20m of Kanthal ribbon, and 5m of wick in the cart without any problems.
    The ohm checker is out of stock.. but as we all know, it happens.