Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Smoktech Sid vs vamo v2

AVF Regular

Question Smoktech Sid vs vamo v2

I love my vamo , but man the Sid ...I can find pros for the vamo , but overall I'm hooked on the Sid just don't like that cant use smaller 18350s , I think too that the Sid has a better reading of batts , as I have 2 vamos after a hour of vaping the vamo reads battery as 3.8 drops so fast it can't be?, sometimes reads carts higher too, the Sid sits on 4.0 , 3.9 3.8 for ages I get a good over a day vape on one 18650 is this my imagination? Anyone experienced this is the vamo really low battery or is the Sid reading wrong ? I just prefer the grip too rubberized and longer ways longer vape time

AVF Regular
    I don't like my Vamo, lol

My centre pin got pressed in, I had to cut the oring to get it back down in there, then pull the post up with a little screwdriver.
    I also found that sometimes when set to higher voltages it doesn't always fire, or takes a while before it fires
    And I agree, I feel like the batteries should last longer, but maybe because I'm vaping at a higher voltage I guess.
    XR5 and Livkat like this.

AVF Regular
    I actually have come to,conclusion it's the screen not the battery as I take off at 3.4 on vamo and Sid at 3.7 and when on charger both bats ready at same time i use 8 watts and sr carts so I think it's just a bad reader , I've had no centre pin issues but I don't over screw my devices I leave space , I do find though that things are more flush on Sid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Livkat View Post
    I love my vamo , but man the Sid ...I can find pros for the vamo , but overall I'm hooked on the Sid just don't like that cant use smaller 18350s , I think too that the Sid has a better reading of batts , as I have 2 vamos after a hour of vaping the vamo reads battery as 3.8 drops so fast it can't be?, sometimes reads carts higher too, the Sid sits on 4.0 , 3.9 3.8 for ages I get a good over a day vape on one 18650 is this my imagination? Anyone experienced this is the vamo really low battery or is the Sid reading wrong ? I just prefer the grip too rubberized and longer ways longer vape time
    Live at

You can get 18350 tube for your SID. There is even a size for 18500 batteries. You just swap the tube and use smaller batteries

EcigModShop Australia - SID 18350 tube-Silver
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Evic/joye 18xxx tubes also fit. I got a SID and slapped on a siam mods tube set. Looks and feels pretty good now.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/ecigm...tml#post257330
    Last edited by bk_renesis; 24-08-13 at 09:30 AM.
    Crisscross likes this.

joe
    I have an 18490 SID tube you can have if you want
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    I find the vamo easier to use than the sid, but that just might be because I had the vamo first. i'm not keen on the one button deal on the sid. you gotta click heaps of times and wait between clicks and stuff around to do anything with the sid. the up and down buttons on the vamo make it much easier, I reckon. but that's just me.
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Live at

You can get 18350 tube for your SID. There is even a size for 18500 batteries. You just swap the tube and use smaller batteries

EcigModShop Australia - SID 18350 tube-Silver
    Yea I saw those I want white or pink that's what I have

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    I find the vamo easier to use than the sid, but that just might be because I had the vamo first. i'm not keen on the one button deal on the sid. you gotta click heaps of times and wait between clicks and stuff around to do anything with the sid. the up and down buttons on the vamo make it much easier, I reckon. but that's just me.
    I agree at the start it was fiddly and yes the vamo is so easy to use. But when you take the time you end up weighing the pros there both great . I like them for different reasons . But I'm loving the sid more and more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    I have an 18490 SID tube you can have if you want
    Is it white or pink lol-

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast