Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: A1 Kanthal Package on - Ebay

AVF Regular

A1 Kanthal Package on - Ebay

Hey guys i contacted this guy as i wanted to purchase a few different things and combine postage. He put together this package. Now i am not sure if it is the best deal around but it should serve some peoples needs of A1 Kanthal wire for the foreseeable future. 3X Kanthal A 1 Wire 1x32 Gauge 1x30 Gauge 1x28 Gauge 100 FT Each | eBay

If someone has a cheaper alternative please post it (however i did purchase this) as it will be good for future reference. Thank you.

Captain,a great buy..also search for this mob for kanthal on ebay... kingorchild They will combine postage and will be cheaper..I have purchased from them and no worries..
    Captain, spawn_8, Mammoth and 1 others like this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    Captain,a great buy..also search for this mob for kanthal on ebay... kingorchild They will combine postage and will be cheaper..I have purchased from them and no worries..
    eBay My World - kingorchid
    Captain and Olfella like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys. I probably should have looked into it a bit more. Usually i just make a small purchase of wire along with purchases of mods and such. Since I have reached a content situation with my mod status i thought i should stock up once and for all with such necessities. Cheers for the link.

I buy my wires from kingorchid too, with combined shipping. Bought around 7 different sizes of round and flat wires over the last month. Great prices on his wires, fast shipping as well (a week or less, I think)
    Captain likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spawn_8 View Post
    I buy my wires from kingorchid too, with combined shipping. Bought around 7 different sizes of round and flat wires over the last month. Great prices on his wires, fast shipping as well (a week or less, I think)
    Not touched the ribbon wire yet mate. How do you find it with silica mods, say the kayfun? Think i may try some out one day.

HSV
    I bought some ribbon wire and it's a pain in the but to make coils. It's just really difficult to manipulate it the way I want. I've since found 28AWG kanthal to be so much easier to just wind contact coils.
    SunBox Modulo E7, Reo Grand, Reo Mini 2.1, J2P Pisces Mini, MicroStick (coming soon).
    Graal, VA Cyclones, GP Spheroid V3, Noname Mods NoTank.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Not touched the ribbon wire yet mate. How do you find it with silica mods, say the kayfun? Think i may try some out one day.
    I use the ribbon for my immo and also for one of my ERAs. Their not too bad, there's not much difference with round wires IMO, but some people say their juices taste better with the ribbon wires, there might be a bit of difference, with them having more heating areas being flat, but not that noticeable for me. I don't have a kayfun mate, sorry. But their alright with all my RBAs, which I solely use with silica wicks. A bit hard to put them into holes of some RBA posts, would need to clip them a bit, but works perfect with the immo. and i think dry burning/torching is also easier with the flat wires, as you can scrape off gunk easily with flat wires compared with round ones

PM me your details if you want to try some flat wire, mate. I'm going to the PO on Monday to get some parcels. I think I have them in 3 different sizes, I'll send you a meter or so of each. (Do you think I could send them in just plain envelopes? I haven't tried posting wires here yet)
    Last edited by spawn_8; 01-09-13 at 01:07 AM.
    Olfella likes this.

got that guy bookmarked for my next buy, nice prices

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Hey guys i contacted this guy as i wanted to purchase a few different things and combine postage. He put together this package. Now i am not sure if it is the best deal around but it should serve some peoples needs of A1 Kanthal wire for the foreseeable future. 3X Kanthal A 1 Wire 1x32 Gauge 1x30 Gauge 1x28 Gauge 100 FT Each | eBay

If someone has a cheaper alternative please post it (however i did purchase this) as it will be good for future reference. Thank you.
    I bought a truckload of wick and wire from Vape Mesh Co in UK. Didn't take too long to get here either

http://www.vape-atomizer-mesh.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast