Moving from eGo style batteries to VV/VW mods.

Hi guys, been vaping for almost 2 weeks, I started on a Vapebar Ultimate starter kit and moved to some Protank-IIs and carto tanks with a Smoktech Winder battery, I've tried doing some DIY juice and now I'm looking to go to VV/VW mod and try my hand with RBAs.

I'm 90% sure on going for a IGO-W for dripping, some Silica wick, 32g Kanthal and maybe some kind of RBA tank, suggestions?

I'm lost for mod ideas though, I'm not ready for mech mods yet and the only thing I hate about most mods is the stupid, annoying and glitchy menu. I want something simple and intuitive. I'm hoping for a sleek mod that will look good with the IGO-W and other shiny goodies. I don't want to go too expensive, Maybe the $100 mark, box or tube mod, battery life isn't a concern.

Thanks

fad
    AVF Regular
    One alternative is to use a Kick with a mechanical mod. You get a very reilable vw system without a menu to worry about. It will work equally well with a 2 ohm clearomier as with a .9 ohm RBA

Well shit, now I'm sold on a mech mod. I've heard and read about Kicks, but never really thought about it and realised it would solve all my problems I have with most mods.

Okay, well... What's a good mech mod and Ohm tester?

AVF Regular

Any suggested Aussie vendors? I'm a very impatient person.

id get a VW/VV mod first just cause they got some safety features so you can test you builds with it when starting out with rbas and i reckon theyre better to use with clearos and carto-tanks. also easier to adjust wattage on when trying to find out what works for certain setups. they have a built in ohms meter as well. ohms meters are hard to get cost about as much as a mod when add shipping and finding one can be hard. otherwise get a multimeter to check ohms and volts on batteries. if you do get a kick make sure its the new Kick 2 so that it can go up to 15 watts i find 10 is useless when you start doing lower ohm rbas.

i have a SVD mod they pretty easy to use have multiple buttons so easy to nav menu. they bit expensive though if your looking to advance to a mech. alot of people love vamos they probably best cheap option. as far as mech mods theyre is too many to choose from cant help ya there. i have a sigelei 19b. theyre shit lol same as 20 need tweaking to work good. i think people said the SMOK magneto was a good cheapie. i have a Sioux thats what i always use but they gettin into the expensive side of things. i have an Igo-w works well. i use RSST genesis as well alot of people recommend them for starting out.

do some research, read some reviews and have fun

vendor- vapeking is one of my favourites
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

i think the k-100 mechs are good from what ive heard, for the price...
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

AVF Regular
    Magneto Mod - Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes – VapingMad <-- magneto
    Steam-e-cigs | IGO-W - Rebuildable Atomizers (RBA) - Products <--- Igo-W dripper needs wick and wire, order at either site.
    Steam-e-cigs | Panasonic 18650 3400mAh battery <--- I use these batteries, Some say not to because they aren't protected, I've never had an issue.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Steam-e-cigs | Nitecore i2 Charger <--- very good battery charger 2 bay, If you can find the i4 its a 4 bay, that one I use.
    Jeff