AVF Regular

Boge slotted cartos

has any one tried these? EcigModShop Australia - Boge 510D XL slotted tank cartomizer-LR

I've been using the vks slotted cartos from vapeking and find them pretty good. the only thing is that i don't like letting the juice get down below the level of the top of the slot, which means refilling when it's about 2 thirds down.

these ones from boge that simon has started stocking have their slots starting 5mm higher than the vks ones. i'd like to try them (i like the idea of the looser filler material for better wicking) but i'm a bit reluctant, because i think i'd have to refill before i got down the half a tank used.

how have people found them? has it been an issue with the slot being so much higher? they seem to be saying the slot being central on the carto is a selling point, but i can't see why?

question.jpg

AVF Regular
    Somebody the other day was claiming that the VKS ones were Vape4Me's rebranded version of Boges in the first place - not sure how much truth there is to that.

If that is indeed the case might be worth just sticking to VKS.

AVF Regular
    yeah, the vks/vape4me ones work just fine. i'm just curious what difference the higher slot and looser packing makes.

ps ... just checked and the vks are made by boge, so maybe they're trying a new design with the ones simon has.

pps ... just checked some more, and it looks like the vks ones also have looser packing material, so the only difference seems to be the positioning of the slot. reckon i might just stick with the vks.
    Last edited by kay67kay; 30-08-13 at 03:45 PM.