Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By coal miner
  • 1 Post By ckane

Thread: caravela clone

caravela clone

just wondering if anyone has used or bought one of these clones and any opinions on it?
    never owned or held a caravela or a clone of it but this looks pretty tidy
    Caravela 18650 Ego 510 Stainless Steel New Mechanical Mod Clone | eBay
    not cheap

AVF Regular
    Mate I got one yesterday from silverx and to be honest it hasnt left my side since I opened the package. It has a perfect finish on a mod that hits like a cat D11 dozer. The button is great maybe a little soft if I had to winge about anything, for me the weight is unbelievably perfect it just feels great in your hand. Im sure by now that silverx gets up in the morning and kicks his own arse for parting with it.
    unik and Bodiseifer like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Mate I got one yesterday from silverx and to be honest it hasnt left my side since I opened the package. It has a perfect finish on a mod that hits like a cat D11 dozer. The button is great maybe a little soft if I had to winge about anything, for me the weight is unbelievably perfect it just feels great in your hand. Im sure by now that silverx gets up in the morning and kicks his own arse for parting with it.
    is it an exact clone like the one i posted? i did hear the other clones were great, just everytime i went looking for a pic it never had the boat or name on it, but glad you like yours cause as i said iv'e heard good things, will have to get one, one day

AVF Regular
    it never had the boat or name on it
    Think you have to go on a list for that
    Mushman likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

caravela clone.jpg this is the clone pic from the link

AVF Regular
    maybe we could get silverx to start a co-op for the one with the name and the boat on it I know he doesnt have one any more
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

This one does look attractive. If only ehpro version has caravela logo like that one on the photo. But I think the switch is different from the ehpro version too