Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bought a Kayfun Lite and IGO-L! What else do you guys recommend??

get a magoo

AVF Regular
    Magoo? Going of DantesInferno post I'm assuming its a clone of the Ithaka?
    I've seen vids on it, and am not too keen on the whole NR/R/NR wires.
    Maybe if I get to try one at a meet or something it may change my mind.

Anyways, I am almost finished with my first tank on the KFL and man is the flavour really coming through now

AVF Regular
    Good to see you've found a system you enjoy.. nothing worse than putting time in to builds only to be met with nasty flavour and a sore throat

AVF Regular
    i'm jealous of the kayfun buddy congrats.

I'm still new at all this so i'm looking forward to fiddling with my rsst for a while and been loving the igo-L drippers i've been using the past week.

my next tank will be a kayfun/russian....unless i ever get to try a bottom feeder and love it as much as you do...

my plan is to wait a year with the toys i've got...if i can make it...and then buy me some kick ass fancy mod to go with the kayfun/russian.

what's gonna happen with your bottom feeders now that you got the provari rolling? how many mods does that make now?

congrats on the setup, i've heard heaps of good things about the kayfun.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    Good to see you've found a system you enjoy.. nothing worse than putting time in to builds only to be met with nasty flavour and a sore throat
    I know all about it (RSST, lol)

While it doesn't taste exactly like my 306lr drippers, it does it does have a much better taste than most rebuildables I've tried.

Why is it that for me nothing compares to the taste of the 306's? Could it be because with the 306s I also get a little juice on my lips???

If I could find a rebuilding method that tasted exactly like my bridgeless 306s I would never need to purchase another atomizer. (Lol yeah right, I'm a vape-shop-junkie)

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    i'm jealous of the kayfun buddy congrats.

I'm still new at all this so i'm looking forward to fiddling with my rsst for a while and been loving the igo-L drippers i've been using the past week.

my next tank will be a kayfun/russian....unless i ever get to try a bottom feeder and love it as much as you do...

my plan is to wait a year with the toys i've got...if i can make it...and then buy me some kick ass fancy mod to go with the kayfun/russian.

what's gonna happen with your bottom feeders now that you got the provari rolling? how many mods does that make now?

congrats on the setup, i've heard heaps of good things about the kayfun.
    Thanks buddy
    How do you find the igo-L and what setup are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12