Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Drip Setup

Drip Setup

Hey there, just wondering if someone may be able to recommend a good drip system that will work well on my iTaste v3 VV??

Cheers, jman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    its all a matter of price mate The IGO-l for around $25 is a good little dripper and I use mine quite often. The cyclone, the atomic and the immortaliser are all great drippers but will run you closer to $100.
    All drippers will work on your iTaste and trust me once you try dripping even though its a pain in the arse you will love it
    cruzmiguel and jman like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

fast tech sells some pretty decent clones of the trident and nimbus, both are tri-poles and theres the immo clone as well..

AVF Regular
    so what would you prefer Rebuildable Atomizer(make your own coil) or just Dripping Atomizer(eg: 306lr, i06lr and 510lr)??

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Hey there, just wondering if someone may be able to recommend a good drip system that will work well on my iTaste v3 VV??

Cheers, jman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Before recommending a dripper, lets look at your PV.
    I believe this is what you have:

So you would be best suited to something with a smaller diameter, to keep the look of your set up nice too. I don't think the Igo-L or Igo-W are the right drippers for you because of this, they are going to look huge on top of your PV.
    Same with the ones Cruz recommended (sorry Cruz), they are going to look huge on your battery.

This one is getting some good reviews on FT& will suit your PV for size, be sure to read the discussions to see more pics of it internally: https://www.fasttech.com/products/14...-atomizer-15ml
    jman likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    <<<<<<< I think those will suit you....

They Cyclone is only 14mm wide so I think it would look ok, though a beauty cone would help. They are a great dripper imo

AVF Regular
    I use an igo-l on my itaste and looks pretty good to me and it's also an excellent choice to start with dripping im using micro coils and cotton at the moment if you do use the igo be sure to pull the top cap off while holding the chromed section at the top of the itaste or you may pull the head right off your itaste if the igo top cap is a tight fit like mine as I'm using a clone igo-l from slowtech

also my itaste will fire coils as low as .08 ohms so far obviously won't supply the full wattage though
    jman likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    here's a quick pic of what it looks like

tetsky, coal miner and jman like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

IGO-S!!

steam e-cigs stock these for $15

Last edited by bluewaffle; 06-09-13 at 06:24 PM.
    Noe and DEATHGUYJ like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast