Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iClear30 not firing

iClear30 not firing

I have 2 iClear30's that both used to work but now they don't fire. Anyone know what the problem might be and if there's a fix?

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    have you replaced the coils? are other clearo's firing on the same device? i.e. either the coils are buggered or the iclears aren't reaching the pin

it's all i've got

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Yeah tried new coils and the device (provari) works fine with other tanks...

AVF Regular
    I think if you can unscrew the coil and look at the bottom base, you will see a connection (look like a tiny tube that contact with the firing pin). Sometimes it just lost the contact with the firing pin so if you push it around it may resolve the problem. Another occassion I also have found that the coil base (the metal plate touches the base tube) gets pushed in, try using flat head screw driver to carefully pull it up a bit to get the coil contact with the base pin. These are my personal experiences so not guarantee it will work though.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Unscrew the coil and push down the positive post slighty so it protrudes half a ml from the 510 thread. Enough for it to make contact with the battery.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

Thanks guys I will have a fiddle with it soon

Sorry to revive this old thread, but I still cannot get the damn things to fire. I have tried adjusting the center pin.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Another occassion I also have found that the coil base (the metal plate touches the base tube) gets pushed in, try using flat head screw driver to carefully pull it up a bit to get the coil contact with the base pin.
    Not sure which part of the iClear30 you are referring to.. Could you elaborate?

Or anyone else have any ideas?

If anyone thinks they can fix this issue, I have 3 iClear30's with the same problem. I could post them to you and maybe you could keep one for yourself and send the other 2 back? I will pay for postage.

AVF Regular
    The iClear 30 consists screwed on drip tip, top cap, plastic tube, coil head, bottom base. Remove the coil head from the bottom mental base and you should see a pin there. Push it down from the bottom so it gets contact with the bottom of coil head (a round metal plate). Good way to test is just leave your base and coil head on and try to dire on couple of mod and adjust if it doesn't fire. Another reason is probably the pin does not get contact with the mod when you screw on to 510 connection. If that is the case then you need to adjust your mod's firing pin as sometimes it gets pushed down too much and it doesn't get contact with certain clearos/tanks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bagurk View Post
    Sorry to revive this old thread, but I still cannot get the damn things to fire. I have tried adjusting the center pin.

Not sure which part of the iClear30 you are referring to.. Could you elaborate?

Or anyone else have any ideas?

If anyone thinks they can fix this issue, I have 3 iClear30's with the same problem. I could post them to you and maybe you could keep one for yourself and send the other 2 back? I will pay for postage.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Remove the coil head from the bottom mental base and you should see a pin there. Push it down from the bottom so it gets contact with the bottom of coil head (a round metal plate).
    Ok, did this and theres no change.

Another reason is probably the pin does not get contact with the mod when you screw on to 510 connection. If that is the case then you need to adjust your mod's firing pin as sometimes it gets pushed down too much and it doesn't get contact with certain clearos/tanks etc.
    This must be whats happening, right? The device is a Provari. Any ideas how i go about adjusting the pin? I have a carto tank on it right now, which is working fine.

AVF Regular
    If you use tweezers grap the positive pin on the iclear and slightly pull it out a little about half a mm,make sure you don't go to far.Pretty sure this is how I used to get them to work again.cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast