Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kanger Uni Tank

AVF Regular

Post Kanger Uni Tank

so just saw this on there Facebook page and want to know what you guys think of the design and how it works from what I have read it is a bottom and top coil system that can run with both coils or either top or bottom coil

edit: Kanger Unitank
    Capacity: 2.5ml, Length 60mm x Diameter 10.6mm, Suitable voltage: 3.2-3.7V

What's in the box: 1X glass tube, 2X 2.2ohm coil unit, 1X decorative ring.

More details coming soon.

source: https://www.facebook.com/kangertech/...15994671945975
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 10-09-13 at 07:08 AM. Reason: more info

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

I cant really figure out how the top coil works from the pics, but for me its a bit redundant and might be a pain in the bum if you'll have to purchase to entirely different coils to replace both. It may also burn twice the amount of juice in a shorter amount of time, and depends on the airflow, it might heat up quicker than it already does. Im guessing its a unitank 1 and unitank 2 based on the drip tips? But yet again, i didnt do any research before posting this.

AVF Regular
    Well so far Kanger seem to make things that work and work well. It will be interesting to get a look at one I guess they may have found a way to make a better mouse trap.
    jsalvacion123 likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Spring centre pin.. that is all..

AVF Regular
    Is that ss mesh inside that spring? Does look interesting.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Is that ss mesh inside that spring? Does look interesting.
    Nah it's the knurled post of the Protank heads haha.

AVF Regular
    Don't mind me, I'll go back to slurping on the kayfun haha.
    spurius likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Looks like whatever is inside the drip tip is a blanking plate, that'd unscrew and your protank head would go in there.

If it is it'd require maximum tip coil carto flicks to get it to wick. You could of course rewick it with longer wicks though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

T7x
    AVF Regular
    So how are you supposed to hold this to cover all 4 wick ends while vaping to get the best flavour if it's anything but completely full ><
    Hate they it's a dual-tank and they call it a uni-tank (One-tank).
    Oh look Innokin have made a Protank now
    Last edited by T7x; 10-09-13 at 11:36 AM.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    ok so it's pre order is available now from some sites expected delivery around October

Kangertech Unitank Pyrex Glass Top Filling Bottom Coil - PRE-ORDER

Kanger Unitank Clearomizer is the newest product from Kanger. It's the most innovated ego series version. It has all the great feature as Kanger protank series, removable drip tip for convenience, glass replaceable tube for your healthy and safety, brass metal part for the great feeling and highest quality. Furthermore, the most important improvement is that you have a bottom coil but can fill liquid at top.

Updated in Kanger Unitank:

Stronger base
    PC tank is replaceable
    Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
    510 Drip tip relaceable
    Can be fill from top
    Features:

Replaceable Atomizer Heads (interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
    Top filling
    Bottom Coil
    PC Glass Tank
    Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
    510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
    Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
    Tips:

The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
    When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
    Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
    The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
    It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
    When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
    Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
    Capacity: 2.5ml, Length 65mm x Diameter 10.6mm, Suitable voltage: 3.2-3.7V

What's in the box:

1X glass tube,
    1X bottom base,
    3X replacement coil unit (1X 1.8ohm coil, 1X 2.2ohm coil, 1X 2.5ohm coil)
    1X tip in metal

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast