AVF Regular

vamo didn't shut off at 3.3v. still safe?

as the title suggests, my vamo didn't shut off at 3.3v last night. just before bed, i thought the cell in it must be getting close to minimum charge and checked it and it was down to 3.2v. the night before it had shut off with a different cell when it should have. nothing unusual has happened like a header off the table or anything. does this mean my vamo is stuffed? is it still safe to use, do you think? it's been turning itself off as well.

question.jpg

AVF Regular
    I got one that acts up like that but its still going ok I just turn it back on and keep going
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    yeah, the turning off isn't a real big deal. i just turn it back on again, but it's the not shutting off at low volts that worries me a bit. it turns off when there's plenty of power left and then doesn't when the voltage is low.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Sounds like the chip that monitors battery voltage (not the voltage to the coil) might be on the fritz.
    If you have had the vamo for a while & I think you have, then you should have some idea of how much run time you get from your batts in it. Just make sure to swap your batts out within the usual run times & you'll be ok.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!