Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By the vaporizer

Thread: Which One Is Working

AVF Regular

Which One Is Working

Hi People

Newbie wanting some info, I just received my stuff today 2 x eGo K Battery CE4 Blister Packs.

This is my question :
    I am charging the 2 batteries one is staying green on the charger and the blue light is off on the battery, the other one the light on the charger is flashing quickly between red and green and the blue light on the battery is on. So as you can see I am sitting here thinking which one is faulty, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Wayno

AVF Regular
    Hi way no don't worry mine does that too it's fine.. The closer to being fully charged the more it blinks green and red then goes to green my egos have been charged like that for 2 months and still going very strong
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Have you tried swapping batteries between chargers?

The green lit one is fully charged & ready.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that. So what you are saying is this:

Charger light is green, blue battery light is off = ok

Charger light is flashing red and green, blue battery light is on = ok

If both of these are ok it makes me feel a lot better, also they have been charging for about 7 hours now and i am getting itchy to have a go but have to wait another hour so they have charged for 8 hours as has been suggested.

Wayno

AVF Regular
    I changed the chargers over to different batteries, the first one charged well but the second one that was flashing didn't charge at all, and I am finally Vaping you beauty.

Now the green light is constantly on but the blue light on the battery is also constantly on as well is this charging or should I just buy another battery?

oh one more thing i don't seem to get very much vapor but it is still nice, the mix is HC 555 75%PG & 25%VG I thought it would be heaps and a big cloud of vapor would come out. Or do I need another type of ecig ? as I said I am a newbie

Wayno