Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By magick81
  • 1 Post By Driesy77
  • 2 Post By magick81

Thread: How to drain the liquid from a kayfun lite without the syringe

AVF Regular

How to drain the liquid from a kayfun lite without the syringe

Hey guys,

Just wondering if you guys knew of the best way to drain the liquid out of a KFL without a syringe. The only syringes I have are not long enough to reach the bottom of the tank when going through the filling port.

I did see in a youtube video, that there is a way to drain all the liquid through the driptip and had something to do with the vacuum/airpressure in the tank, but cannot find that video anymore, i mustve watched 50+ kayfun vids throughout the last week and its driving me nuts lol

So if anyone knows how to do it, and could share that would be great!

If not, I guess I could open the tank from the top and syringe it out that way, I'm just wondering wether all my juice would go through the bottom and flood the atty and come out of the air hole. Im not worried if it leaks a little doing this. I just dont want it to dump all the contents of the tank.

Thanks in advance for any help guys

Cheers
    Kev <- That was supposed to be a smiley =o)
    Last edited by magick81; 15-09-13 at 05:36 PM.
    margyb likes this.

Put finger over the air hole and undo the top and pour it out.. That's how I do it anyway..hope that helps
    Opdeemist likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Driesy77!!! Ill give it a try.
    In the meantime I found a post on another forum telling how to drain through the drip tip. I thought I'd share it with you guys, I'd much rather do it through the drip tip since the hole is so small I can just pour it right back into my 10ml juice bottle

You take the KFL off your mod, turn it upside down and unscrew the base. Doing this will drain the tank through the drip tip.

I find it strange that on the 50+ videos I watched, this method was only mentioned in one as it seems to be the ideal way for me, until i can get some long enough syringes

Cheers
    Kev
    RichoVonBlack and Driesy77 like this.