Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just spot on this Sigelei-k

AVF Regular

Just spot on this Sigelei-k

I was browsing aribaba.com and just found this variable watt kick. From the description it goes between 5w-15w. The link and description below I copied and pasted for reference. Don't think I will ever need one for now but who knows. I may become modaholic pretty soon

2013 New Sigelei K For Machanical Mod Power Switch Hot Selling - Buy Sigelei,Kicked,Kick Product on Alibaba.com

Specifications

sigelei-k
    variable watt:3w--15w
    can fit all telescope
    Be deisgened by customer needs

Sigelei New Design,The Sigelei-k for all telescope mod

The sigelei-k is Boosted Power Regulation in the form of a drop in module designed to be used in various tube devices with IMR batteries. Foremost, the Sigelei-k is designed to be used in 18650 sized metal tube devices (max 19.5 mm internal diameter) using an 18490 or 18500 IMR battery. It can also be used in 18500 sized tube devices (max 19.5 mm internal diameter) with an IMR 18350 battery.

Unlike variable voltage, the sigelei-k Power Regulation microprocessor will automatically, and constantly, adjust both the volts and amps levels (as needed) to provide consistent watts (vaping heat) output. The sigelei-k, once users finds their preferred watts output, is more of a set it and forget it design. This is because the sigelei-k will boost and regulate the power to provide the same watts output consistently from first activation to the last regardless of the atty/carto resistance.
    Special describtion:
    Our kick usually adjust the voltage 3v-6v, adjust the power 3w--15w. we have many in stock fopr the sigelei-k.
    we also can make by the customers inquiyied. like change the power 5w--25w. we also can design it. bu t the MOQ will be 500pcs

UPDATES

The spec below is copied and pasted directly from Sigelei's website (info should be more accurate): http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=230

SIGELLEI-KICK
    Working Parameter:
    1.1 Matching with atomizer in a resistance of 1.5Ώ-3.0Ώ.
    1.2 Variable power from 5W-15W in 1W increment or decrement.
    1.3 Match with any kind of SIGELEI Telescope.
    Function
    2.1 POR: After power on resort, the KICK will get into the alert status if an atomizer is not installed.
    2.2 Under voltage protection: when the working voltage is below 3.2V, the KICK will protect the ecigarette from working.
    Instruction:
    Adjust the power by rotating the VR swither: the left-most is 5W, and the right-most is 15W.
    (The kick has low impedance protection: when the resistance is below 1.0Ώ, it will not work. Short circuit protection. )
    Note:
    Please take out the kick when charging the battery.
    Last edited by porkchop; 17-09-13 at 05:00 PM.
    spawn_8 likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    heh...

we also can make by the customers inquiyied. like change the power 5w--25w. we also can design it. bu t the MOQ will be 500pcs
    5-25w

1. luntingsir x1
    ಠ_ಠ

AVF Regular
    I may get one if anyone runs co-op for 5-25w. Otherwise would I stick to my svd. It does the same job.

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    heh...

5-25w

1. luntingsir x1
    Quit on 10.06.2013

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Is 25 the max? If you can get them to go 10-30 I will grab 2.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    omg i want the one to 25w!

AVF Regular
    from the description it seems they can tune the module to 25w and I assume 500 units is per batch. I think I will just wait. I don't think there will be couple of hundread people want this one. If they can do 15w now, I believe 20w or even 25w will be out in soon future.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Just got a question from workmate wanting to know that if can use a protected battery with a kick (either for adjustable voltage or wattage) in mechnical mod? Myself don't know the answer so I'd like to know as well.

What I know is he can use AW IMR battery with kick in mechnical mod but am unsure if the protected battery also works with the kick.

Cheers
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Just got a question from workmate wanting to know that if can use a protected battery with a kick (either for adjustable voltage or wattage) in mechnical mod? Myself don't know the answer so I'd like to know as well.

What I know is he can use AW IMR battery with kick in mechnical mod but am unsure if the protected battery also works with the kick.

Cheers
    You can use a protected battery, it just won't go to the higher watt levels. It's all very dependant on the resistance, the size of the battery and of course, your workmates preferred power level, but it might not hit as strongly as he wants. He would be better off using an IMR. If he's worried about protection, the Kick covers that. So, a protected battery will work, it just won't allow the Kick to reach its full potential. Of course, if he currently uses a protected battery in a mechanical mod and he's happy with the vape on a fully charged protected battery, it will be fine.
    porkchop likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

it says moq of 500 for the custom 25w one
    porkchop likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast