Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Duane Greene's view, I find it's very interesting!

AVF Regular

Duane Greene's view, I find it's very interesting!

RichoVonBlack likes this.
    I refuse to subsidize an economy that largely benefits the Chinese Commie Party and the so called People's Liberation Army, its relatives and friends. More like an oriental Mafia than a political party.

Karl Rand.

AVF Regular
    This is how you get your e-cigs for cheap! At 11.30.

I hope you enjoy your cheap clones!
    Last edited by Hoey; 19-09-13 at 05:20 PM.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.
    I refuse to subsidize an economy that largely benefits the Chinese Commie Party and the so called People's Liberation Army, its relatives and friends. More like an oriental Mafia than a political party.

Karl Rand.

AVF Regular
    Didn't have time to watch the whole thing but I never hear anyone complaining about vivi nova or ce4 knock offs that are everywhere.i no cloning sucks especially when they are cloning logos which IMO is wrong but I own a few clones because there's no way I could afford a real one and at the end of the day I'm after a mod that I don't care if I drop or scratch.Anyone that sells a clone as an original is worse than a flipper and needs to be flogged
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    hey hoey, go look thru your clothes, see how many are made in china, or your ps3 or your furniture, or kitchen ware, or ANYTHING. get off your high horse mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoey View Post
    This is how you get your e-cigs for cheap! At 11.30.

I hope you enjoy your cheap clones!
    and if they weren't working for next to nothing in this factory. What would they be doing do you think?????
    Samtron likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just worry that my kids will be working in those condition tomorrow!
    RichoVonBlack and tally-ho like this.

Karl Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoey View Post
    I just worry that my kids will be working in those condition tomorrow!
    'will be' ???

Are you sending them to that factory?

AVF Regular
    lol he must be.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    hey hoey, go look thru your clothes, see how many are made in china, or your ps3 or your furniture, or kitchen ware, or ANYTHING. get off your high horse mate.
    It is scary when I think about it. The rich moved their factory to China. I lost my job last year and still am unemployed but not a burden to Centerlink due to the package from the old work.
    whenever I buy somethingn I put Aussie products first. I am not proud if I bought cheap goods made oversea.
    Manufacturing in Australia is dying, Austrlalia is becoming a big warehouse, will I be able to afford goods made in China in the near future? I don't know.
    It's just my thought but ofcourse people can spend their money how they like.

Karl Rand.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    But as I said in the other thread most of the parts are made in China even if the parts are then assembled here...
    to the guy about the vivi and ce4s, the originals of those are made in China anyway :P
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast