Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DEATHGUYJ

Thread: Glass Tank Thread Advice for N00b

Cool Glass Tank Thread Advice for N00b

Hi All,

I'm very new here and hope i'm posting in the right place.

Have been vaping now for a little over a month and i'm glad I started.

I have spent close to $700 on vaping supplies and i'm looking to get some good glass tanks so I can have different flavoured juices loaded and ready to go in the tanks I like to use.

Currently my favourite tanks are the Kanger Protank 2. I really like the draw on them and am looking for something similar.

Do you guys have any recommendations which have a similar draw to the Kangers? Have seen quite a few on Health Cabin which look cool.

I have tried the Liquinator, but I am not a fan of the draw. Shouldn't have bought 3 :P (Oh yeah.. i know they're not glass)

Also - if anyone has some tips on how to create a better throat hit i'd appreciate it. (Or where I should ask)

Thanks guys

AVF Regular
    get some more protank2 if you like them there will also be colored glass tubes available soon if not already there easy to clean and coils are cheap and can be rebuilt to your own needs also

turning up the volts can improve throat hit also changing the ratio of the pg vg will do this
    Robray and timmah like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Thanks DEATHGUYJ Do you know if there is a place on here where you can post your ingredients and get suggestions on what to mix?

AVF Regular
    make a thread here asking what you need help with and one of the awesome juice experts will be more than happy to help also some great threads to learn from there

DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Has anyone got any experience with the cheaper glass tanks on health cabin? I would love to knoe if they're any good.