Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Robray
  • 1 Post By Dartonian

Thread: Why do I like these

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs

Why do I like these

Just up my street. Not sure what they mean by Wood Material" but I like them. No bells and whistles, just plain simple!!

2013 new products k600 mod With 510 Threading Atomizer from alibaba, View K600 mod , Product Details from Shenzhen Simeiyue Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Unidentifiable driftwood haha :P
    Looks good though and ergonomic.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    Just had a look through the sales pitch, and they do say Real Wood. The actually look as if they can be modded for variable voltage and other fancy stuff. I just might buy a handful and have a play.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    You'd probably make a fair profit turning them to dna mods.
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    You'd probably make a fair profit turning them to dna mods.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or inclination to get involved in selling stuff, especially when the project is labour intensive. I am quite happy to potter around for my own amusement. Anyway the DNA boards are overpriced. Ok for extreme vaping if thats your lot, but for the average Joe, a wast of money. Plenty of circuits around that will satisfy the mainstream. For the most part, you cannot go past the Vamo board. Plenty available easy to work with and around $16 bucks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have the time or inclination to get involved in selling stuff, especially when the project is labour intensive. I am quite happy to potter around for my own amusement. Anyway the DNA boards are overpriced. Ok for extreme vaping if thats your lot, but for the average Joe, a wast of money. Plenty of circuits around that will satisfy the mainstream. For the most part, you cannot go past the Vamo board. Plenty available easy to work with and around $16 bucks.
    $16? You've got my interest, who's selling them for that (I was thinking about buying the cheapest Vamo V2 and using the board out of it:

$28.11 Vamo V2 Variable Voltage Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - silver / VV / VW / aluminium alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Of course you have to buy more than one!!!! About $16.90 us when I grabbed 25 a few months ago. Cant remember the shipping costs, but I grabbed some other gear at the same time. The MOQ has gone to 50 now, but tell trinity Robray sent you and you may be lucky!!

Vamo APV V2 PCB printed circuit board, View Vamo PCB, RH Product Details from Shenzhen RainbowHeaven Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

AVF Regular
    Those wood mods look like the ones a new fly-by-night kiosk was selling at our local shopping mall last weekend. Didn't check their price but did see they were trying to sell iTaste 134's for $250.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    I guess setting up in a shopping mall aint cheap. I cant guess at their overheads, but $250 for an iTaste is a little naughty!!!

They look to me like they are made of compressed laminated bamboo (exactly the same as the bamboo laminate flooring)... Which would explain the "wood material" description as bamboo is actually a grass.
    ultravape likes this.