Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: First time buyer. Please help!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

First time buyer. Please help!

Hey Guys,

Wondering what the best option would be for a first time buyer? Have tried once before and loved it.

Have been told by a few guys to only get a genuine Joyetech Ego?

Any help on a great starter pack would be appreciated. Oh of course any deals that are going on at the moment too

The Ego C is the hottest e-cig on the market with a great low price.
    Here is one start up kit I found on evape, not sure if that's the way to go?

Thanks again

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by millzy View Post
    Hey Guys,

Wondering what the best option would be for a first time buyer? Have tried once before and loved it.

Have been told by a few guys to only get a genuine Joyetech Ego?

Any help on a great starter pack would be appreciated. Oh of course any deals that are going on at the moment too

The Ego C is the hottest e-cig on the market with a great low price.
    Here is one start up kit I found on evape, not sure if that's the way to go?

Thanks again
    Welcome to AVF.

Here's what I recommend for new vapers in this thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!
    Driesy77 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks Noe

AVF Regular
    I'd echo what Noe suggests. The biggest issue will be the juice, some people love Chinese juice and some people think it's the most vile tasting substance on Earth. So if you dislike it don't give up, there are plenty of alternatives for every piece of the kit and we're all willing to help with suggestions.
    Noe and fifthflo like this.

Cheers guys, how long will the clearomisers last on the Ego K which NOE suggested? eGo K Battery CE4 Blister Pack [02-F] - $15.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Should I get some spares?

AVF Regular
    Each one can last anywhere from 1 week to a couple of months. It's hard to give exact figures as some juices seem to gunk them up much quicker than others. But I'd grab some spares as at some point you will use them.

But in my experience they should be good for 2-3 weeks each.

AVF Regular
    hey millsy, welcome!

I got my first evo type kit from a mob in NZ called naked vapour.
    At the time I needed nic juice rather quickly (before leaving on a holiday) so I looked specifically towards NZ as it is the closest and fastest for nic juice for us here in Aust.

Instead of evo however, they have evod, which when reading up on them they are apparently a better quality battery.
    I also like that the button is a bit lower down the battery so you don't find yourself blocking the air holes as much.

You can only get nic juice with full kits, and I got the 'Naked clearomiser kit Iclear16', but would also suggest considering the 'Naked Explorer Kit' as it comes with 3 batteries instead of 2, and they are slightly larger (longer life) batteries. The charge time on them is great, only about 1 hour.

Go to the starter kits section and check it out;

Naked Vapour - Naked Vapour Shop

I'm in Sydney and close to the city, ordered twice from them both times on a Sunday night, delivered Thursday.

Well packaged (boxed) and the juices are really quite good.

The juices are called 'complimentary' as selling is a grey area in NZ, some believe you can some believe you can't.
    It's x4 10ml bottles that come with the kit however you can upgrade to 30ml bottles for extra cost, which I think is wise considering its not bad value on the juice and cuts down on your shipping costs.

Their Naked Vapour Tobacco No.8 is lovely, and their double RY4 is nice too.

Good luck!

AVF Regular
    although I just clicked on your link in your first post and that is insanely cheap, so if you can hold out for nic juice or have some already then you will have alot left over for further purchases, which you will definitely be making regularly quite soon!

AVF Regular
    I'm not sure how big those samples are but that $105+ is a lot of money for what's on offer.

Edit. 40 mls total? Yeah I would rather wait on the post from China (which for me is generally under two weeks)

AVF Regular
    they are not cheap, however I was desperate for the juice and the evod batteries are really good, definitely better quality than the evo from what I have read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast