AVF Regular

where to buy this starter kit

$16.87 EVOD Twist 650mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit - silver / 2.5ohm / USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

i want to get a few sets of that for friends who want to quit smoking, fasttech are jerking me around and im getting pissed. alot of local vendors out there but some have in stock, some dont, its doing my head in figuring out where to go for what. help.

AVF Regular
    Champion. They reliable? Never used.

AVF Regular
    I have no idea bronco. I've bought plenty of things from these Chinese sites, some have been fine, some have been shit. If you want to pay less you have to take the risk I guess. I think they will be good enough for someone to get started, once they know they like vaping they can purchase the authentic product themselves, maybe?

Otherwise, you can pay more and buy genuine Kanger ones. I'm not sure if these are that or not?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Fasttech also just came out with a starter kit that takes 14500 batteries and is a mech mod. Looks like a good deal.

Retired Account
    Zion21 - Can you link to that, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Zion21 View Post
    Fasttech also just came out with a starter kit that takes 14500 batteries and is a mech mod. Looks like a good deal.
    hmm starter kit and mech mod in the same sentence doesn't sound like a good idea.