Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yatesy88

Thread: Suggestions for silica tank rba for work

AVF Regular

Suggestions for silica tank rba for work

Ok guys need some suggestions for a new silica rba which has a tank for work that suits a smaller mod (janty mid) atm im using the kayfun clone dream atty and works a treat but this filling issue is really starting to piss me off, just floods not matter how i fill it help me out hehe id prefer to support aus vendors first of course. Must b rebuildable
    Thanx
    Yatesy

AVF Regular
    Or even if someone has one they want to sell whatever it may be, the spheroid has me intrigued
    Opdeemist likes this.

Hey Yatesy,

If you're interest in a v1 Spheroid with v2 upgraded parts let me know. Someone on here said they wanted it but failed to contact me as stated.

The Spheroid won't leak if you fill it properly and after you fill it and its not overfull it won't leak or get dry hits. Quite easy to set up like a set it and forget it type.

I have 3, but 1 only for sale as I have too many things atm. $75 plus postage.

AVF Regular
    Definetly keen i get payed tuesday night from work if thats ok or if you want ive got a did standard here that im selling id b willing to trade, also does it come with any sera wool???

Yeah no problems to wait to paydaymate. I don't have Sera wool, I don't like it, too must hassle. I'll throw in a sheet of Juwel cotton pad, I find it a lot easy to work with and when you want to change flavours easy peazy just rinse it out and re-roll it. It dosen't loose shape or get caught up when trying to roll it or work with it. I'll set it up also with a wick & coil with filler inserted so you can see how I ran it.

Thanks not really a genesis fan, already have all the genies I want.

Just PM me when you're ready.

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Kayfun 2.1 Opps my bad don't to give you ideas.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Opdeemist View Post
    Yeah no problems to wait to paydaymate. I don't have Sera wool, I don't like it, too must hassle. I'll throw in a sheet of Juwel cotton pad, I find it a lot easy to work with and when you want to change flavours easy peazy just rinse it out and re-roll it. It dosen't loose shape or get caught up when trying to roll it or work with it. I'll set it up also with a wick & coil with filler inserted so you can see how I ran it.

Thanks not really a genesis fan, already have all the genies I want.

Just PM me when you're ready.

Cheers.
    Awesome thanks mate it will b around 6:00 tuesday night SA time

No worries Yatesy,

Ill be around, around then. If I get caught out, ill be back as soon as possible.

Better get some zzzz now.

Check ya later.

Opdee :-)