Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Just ordered Innokin itaste MVP any comments please?

Question Just ordered Innokin itaste MVP any comments please?

Just ordered on of these because I like the battery life, and being a box it wont roll around so much in my car. I've read a few reviews but was wondering if anyone uses one of these, and what your thoughts are
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Hi Spud, I have an MVP and love it, the battery lasts for days and is so simple to use (Im not the sharpest tool in the crayon box, when it comes to mods etc)
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    Hi Spud, I have an MVP and love it, the battery lasts for days and is so simple to use (Im not the sharpest tool in the crayon box, when it comes to mods etc)
    Thanks for the comment, is it very heavy? I will probably use this at work so I don't have to take a spare battery with me.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

Got to head to bed, big day at work tomorrow, and will catch any further comments tomorrow, thanks in advance

AVF Regular
    no, it is fairly light, it is way lighter than my ZMax anyway.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey spud
    I got one of these ( pretty blue) just recently from FT
    Havent sat down and figured out how it works yet LOL ( i keep putting it in the I'll figure it out later Box)
    But i did put a CE4 stardust on it and it worked
    spud likes this.

Super Moderator
    I have one and I think they are great for everyday use (work, travel etc), the only think I dont like is the I clear that comes with it, I like the pro tanks but that may just be me.
    Rose and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    I use one everyday at work, Its a good mod, I had to lift the center pin once when it wasn't firing, just used a eyeglass screwdriver. It last me 1.5 days on a charge. Its shorter than most regular mods, The on/off switch makes it a bit wobbley when having it sit upright. Can't really complain about it. I have the V1 which is vv and puff counter only, v2 had lots of extras like vv/vw.ohms/count of puffs.

Jeff
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Thanks for the comment, is it very heavy? I will probably use this at work so I don't have to take a spare battery with me.
    I have very small whimpy hands and I love the MVP v1. (Needed to qualify could not fire the button properly on v2)
    It is weighty but somehow balanced so it feels lighter. They last for ages without recharge. I don't like the beauty ring that comes with it so I out a regular ego collar on and they all fit. A lot of reviews mentioned that the charge port seems to be a bit weak if you are a bit forceful with plugging in the charger. I use a regular micro usb charger rather than the multi charger that comes with it. It seems to be a bit kinder on the port. I highly recommend them.
    mrsgruffy and spud like this.

Retired Account
    I love mine too. It's such a nice fit in my hand, simple to use, button is in a great place for intuitive use.. your thumb just finds it without looking for it. I hope you're happy with yours, Spud!
    Crisscross and spud like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast