Thread: iTaste vv v3

iTaste vv v3

Hey,

I have an iTaste VV v3 that is about a month old - all was working good last night, but changed tanks this morning and went to check the resistance and found an issue!!

The little LCD screen is working but only showing parts of the numbers so it is basically unreadable. Very frustrating!!

Has anyone else experienced this issue before, I dont know if these things have any kind of warranty but have emailed Brian from VK to double check if there are any options there. Has anyone else had this issue come up?

Maybe its time to take a step up and go with a provari or a vamo or maybe the bigger itaste... any suggestions?

Cheers
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Hey,

I have an iTaste VV v3 that is about a month old - all was working good last night, but changed tanks this morning and went to check the resistance and found an issue!!

The little LCD screen is working but only showing parts of the numbers so it is basically unreadable. Very frustrating!!

Has anyone else experienced this issue before, I dont know if these things have any kind of warranty but have emailed Brian from VK to double check if there are any options there. Has anyone else had this issue come up?

Maybe its time to take a step up and go with a provari or a vamo or maybe the bigger itaste... any suggestions?

Cheers
    Sucks about the screen and sorry I can't help you there, but if you haven't heard back from VK, just make sure you contact them through the 'ticket' / 'contact us' section on there website.
    In regards to step up, well it all depends on what your after and what your budget is.
    Good luck
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Brian has already replied to my request and processed a return for the faulty one so that part is sorted...

Still thinking I might step up, cant go back to eGo sticks now.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.