Looking for a e pipe available in Aussie

I apologise in advance if this is a subject that has already been covered. but as a previous pipe smoker, who already has a pro-vari, I still miss the comfort of a pipe form factor. Is there a carto pipe readily available in Australia. I would appreciate any and all guidance. I really love the pro - vari but still long for a pipe. crazy I guess, but the habits of decades. I thank those who understand, and can help me find my perfect vape.
    Doc

Hi Doc

A few weeks ago I ordered a DSE618 and a pack of 5 carts to go with it, but since ordering, I have also ordered a Smok ePipe mod.

My plan was to sell the DSE (at about half the price I paid) as soon as I received it. Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but if so, we could work something out.

I'll need to check the tracking to get an estimate of the arrival time if you are interested.

Cheers
    Darren

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

Darren I would be interested just PM me when you have the pipe in hand...Cheers
    Doc

I know a guy who might have some of the DSE601's still in stock. Would be a good price too. If you are interested in those (they are an auto firing [no button, fires when dragged on] 18350 pipe) I owned one and hated it, BUT a mate of mine recently won one in a competition and I had a go on it and was actually really impressed with the way it performs. They take a regular cartomiser, cant really attact a tank to it without some modding, but the carto pipe function is cool because the carto is hidden inside the stem, so it looks authentic.

AVF Regular
    smoktech e-pipe or clone so then you could put any 510 atomizer/tank/rda/rba you want on it.

I quite like a simple carto, I have taken the liquinator tank off my pro-vari, I really like to change flavours when I like... my daytime vape is different to my after dinner vape which is heavier, so the idea of a carto pipe is attractive. I like a traditional looking pipe, as that is what i used to smoke. I will have a look at the options. Thanks you to all for the feed back.
    Doc