Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Noe
  • 3 Post By jman

Thread: Igo-I

Igo-I

Just got this in vape mail today, came precoiled so chucked it straight on my iTaste v3. Coil checked out at 1.6ohm so went down to 3.8v but struggle to get any vape at all.

Tried a couple of juices, I could taste some flavor but no vape.

What on earth am I doing wrong? This is my first dripper and not working out as yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    Air hole lined up with the coil? The hole on the igo l I had was way too small and I drilled it out a bit. Chucks out a decent amount of vapour now.

AVF Regular
    You may have overdripped. Give it a rinse then dry burn

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I filed my Igo-L air hole out with jewelers files, the tiny hole it came with was causing similar problems.

it's around 1.2mm now & plenty of flavor & vapor pours out, using a micro coil @ 1ohm with a eckowool cotton hybrid wick.
    Pipesub likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

All of the above ..

Post some pics and we can get it humming for u.

So, drilled the hole out this morning, it is somewhere between 1.2-1.4mm and works a treat now. Why do they not just do this from the factory if everyone has to drill them out when you get it!?

Thanks for the pointers everyone
    Noe, Gresh11 and Pipesub like this.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    So, drilled the hole out this morning, it is somewhere between 1.2-1.4mm and works a treat now. Why do they not just do this from the factory if everyone has to drill them out when you get it!?

Thanks for the pointers everyone
    I think they want us all to try sucking golf balls through straws or something to get a decent vape LOL
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    everyone likes a different style of draw.

the bigger it is the airier it is...

i've got 2 igoL's. both with 1.5mm. One is setup as dual coil and is working fine (specially cos it only has one hole) and the other with a contact coil and cotton...produces ALMOST as much vapour as the dual coil.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.