Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Advice needed on a device to take out and about

AVF Regular

Advice needed on a device to take out and about

Good morning vapers I need a little advice on a vape device I can take out and about with me,I'm sure this question has properly been asked a thousand times before but I would love to hear what other people are using, especially when you want to be abit stealthier. I only have the evic and the pro tanks and also the kanger ts3s, which are great devices and I do love them but it gets a little heavy after a while and you certainly cannot pop it into your jeans pocket, anyway I would love to here some options. Thank you

AVF Regular
    coffee - the best thing ive come up with is an evod with a little 450mah ego battery - i put 2 of those combos in my pocket and go
    Terradan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I use a vision spinner with a protank mini on it or an evod - depending on whats got what flavour in. Its slim enough for shirt or jeans pocket. lol just dont sit on it!
    Terradan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Being female has its advantages. We are not limited by the size of pockets just the size of a handbag. I am like Liz I use spinners and tanks. A lot of what I choose is dependant on where I am going. If you need to stealth vape then it's not the size that matters it's the sound. I have a cute small biansi imist that is small and silent.

AVF Regular
    Some people must get custom made jeans. I can fit an 18650 provari with a puritank, my phone and my keys all in the same pocket of all my jeans. Perhaps they all wear super skinny jeans?

I am loathe to put ego batteries with anything attached in my pockets, have snapped two at the 510 connection due to them flopping diagonally then too much strain being put on them by the clearo when I've sat down.

AVF Regular
    I have two lanyard vape holders, which I wear out and about. I have a huge leather one (made by KamaKazzie) for my SID, which is for when I'm feeling loud and proud, and a small leatherette pouch on a cord which fits my eGos. The thing about the little one is that it's great for stealth if the situation calls for it, because all you really see out the top of it is the drip tip, so nobody really takes any notice of it while you're wearing it.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    lol yeah done that Quom - I usually remember not to sit down on them. My provari is my usual go to vape for all situation bere ut I like the spinner and mini tank when at venues like concerts where I am trying not to attact too much attention Added to which there is the cost involved if an item gets lost. Provari expensive - spinners and protanks not so much!
    jen likes this.

AVF Regular
    These were in my front pockets, it was just from them sort of sitting diagonally then the stretch of the fabric against my thighs creating enough torque to snap them. I prefer my Provari because I never lose it. I can tell it's in my pocket because of its weight. Whereas I'll end up tapping all my pockets and scanning the room if I have an Ego.

But it's certainly not stealthy.
    Last edited by Quom; 05-10-13 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Provari, porvari would be a good name for a clone

If an evic is too big for u then none of my travelers will work .. im running 18650 mods and drippers
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    I am loathe to put ego batteries with anything attached in my pockets, have snapped two at the 510 connection due to them flopping diagonally then too much strain being put on them by the clearo when I've sat down.
    the evods use ego connector which is way sturdier than the 510 connector

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast