Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Box lovers, pref mod box lovers, help!

AVF Regular

Box lovers, pref mod box lovers, help!

I have an itaste mvp and I love it but it sucks because the power button doesnt stick out so when i pick it up in the dark or from my lap/bag without looking i cant tell by feeling it if its the right way around or not. I just press and nothing happens so I have to turn it around. This might not seem like a big deal but it IS to me, I feel like I spend half my life turning my damn pv around!

I know the v2 has an outie, but I feel like switching brands......can anyone recommend anything while im in reckless spending mode? Preferably one that I can change batteries in so that its on the go 24/7 unlike my mvp which has to charge every few days for 5 hours.
    Robray and necro like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    fifthflo, you just about gave me a heart attack with the thread title!! Behave yourself please!!!!
    margyb, fifthflo, kingsr and 1 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Try a search for
    innokin vtr

the new box mod out with replaceable 18650's
    fifthflo likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    fifthflo, you just about gave me a heart attack with the thread title!! Behave yourself please!!!!
    Rob loves a good box
    fifthflo and Samtron like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    EPM 18490. Shorter than a ProVari mini, has 2 18490 batteries on board, 2-16 watts, built like a brick outhouse. Doesn't meet your removable battery requirement, but it charges from dead flat to fully charged in 55 mins. Has an ohm reader, battery checker plus other stuff. Lasts me about a day and a half from a single charge and it's the best button I've ever used on a pv.
    D1git, Quom and fifthflo like this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Noe and Adam, will look them up. Im guessing Aus vendors dont have them yet? I had like zero luck looking overseas before i started this thread. i found a bunch of stuff to make box mods (after initially thinking id hit the jackpot, that they were complete and I could buy the whole range) and thats not on my 'to master' list. Ill just buy someone elses

AVF Regular
    I would definitely go an innie (vtr) over an outie (mvp) all depends on how much you like your gristle.
    fifthflo and 308hjute like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Cheers Noe and Adam, will look them up. Im guessing Aus vendors dont have them yet? I had like zero luck looking overseas before i started this thread. i found a bunch of stuff to make box mods (after initially thinking id hit the jackpot, that they were complete and I could buy the whole range) and thats not on my 'to master' list. Ill just buy someone elses
    The EPM is Australian made, there's a thread here somewhere, they're a bit pricey though, but worth the premium.
    fifthflo likes this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Well worth the extra bucks like adam says the button is a winner dosent matter which way you pick it up you can fire it
    I used to spend all day trying to find the button on the spinners i get 2 days of solid vaping using a protank
    good luck with your search for a decent pv
    fifthflo likes this.

AVF Regular
    only time i've held an epm was at the first vape meet last year. if all they've done is get better since then. and you can actually get one. yeah. i'd get one. heavy fuckers though.

but it's good to know that it's not just the guys here that struggle find the button on their favorite box.
    Noe, Robray, fifthflo and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast