Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Whats good to drip with?

Whats good to drip with?

Hi Guys,

After something that is "very noob" friendly to drip with. I am absolutely hopeless when it comes to dripping but i used to use a 306 for dripping. These things were so easy to drip with it wasn't funny. I did make an order for some from an aussie vendor but I received a 306 without the bridge (specifacly looked for one with it) and the 2 different driptips I purchased didn't fit it. I don't mind dipping my toe into RDAs but I want something thats easy to drip and vape. Anyways all suggestions welcome.

Dec.

AVF Regular
    eBaron Drippers.......nothing beats them for simplicity and flavour.

It looks quite easy to use. Thanks for the suggestion JenJ. However I cann't seem to find any aussie vendors stocking it. If anyone could either point me to a store which stocks them or a similar product in an aussie store that would be great.

AVF Regular
    Here you go.

Drippers | Ecig Life

Banned (Never to return)
    on a provari..............

AVF Regular
    They are expensive, but solid as a rock.

I've got three I've been using constantly for months, no problems at all. Still performing like they were the day I got them. The coils last well too, if you take care of them. Rinse and dry burn regularly, and handle carefully so you don't shred the wick....like I did at the start.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    on a provari..............
    or a 1000mAh eGo Twist.....(Dripper Spiral)
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadent666 View Post
    Hi Guys,

After something that is "very noob" friendly to drip with. I am absolutely hopeless when it comes to dripping but i used to use a 306 for dripping. These things were so easy to drip with it wasn't funny. I did make an order for some from an aussie vendor but I received a 306 without the bridge (specifacly looked for one with it) and the 2 different driptips I purchased didn't fit it. I don't mind dipping my toe into RDAs but I want something thats easy to drip and vape. Anyways all suggestions welcome.

Dec.
    There are a lot of decent rebuildables on fasttech, they are pretty cheap so a good way to learn how to make a coil and if you bugger them up you've only spent a few dollars. A good vaping friend gave me a couple of these on the weekend, and gave me a lesson in how to build a coil. (Thanks very much Olfella you are a gem), and it was pretty easy, and I have been testing it out with some samples, (thanks JenJ and Noe), and some of my own juices I've been mixing up. They work well. I tested them with an ohm meter, and will test them on the vamo that is arriving tomorrow, yeah!!!!

Once you get the hang of rebuilding on the cheapies, you can move on to an expensive one if thats your thing, but it is really worth having a go, and a lot of fun.

https://www.fasttech.com/search/1499...ing%20atomizer
    Last edited by spud; 08-10-13 at 12:14 AM. Reason: added link
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Once you get the hang of rebuilding on the cheapies, you can move on to an expensive one if thats your thing, but it is really worth having a go, and a lot of fun.

https://www.fasttech.com/search/1499...ing%20atomizer
    They are great! The first one on that page is the first one I bought and learnt on (I ended up with 6, lol!). They come with a coil ready made....and to be honest I never got much further than that. But I was so impressed with the purity of the flavour that I've never really been able to go back to clearos.
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    They are great! The first one on that page is the first one I bought and learnt on (I ended up with 6, lol!). They come with a coil ready made....and to be honest I never got much further than that. But I was so impressed with the purity of the flavour that I've never really been able to go back to clearos.
    lol, Olfella has created a monster I'm going to look at rebuildable tanks next, with the steel mesh etc. Its great to have friends that vape I don't even think about stinkies anymore with this new hobby.
    JenJ likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast