Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Decisions decisions....

AVF Regular

Decisions decisions....

Ok so I'm hooked on vv/vw devices thanks to someone on here who shall remain nameless. I was meant to be buying a Smok Zmax mini from Iheamfrg but I haven't heard from him and the thread is gone. So after a little more research I'm looking into a few different ones and would like peoples views on them.

Vamo V4
    Joyetec eVic
    Zmax mini

Looking to get some real world pro's and con's from y'all.
    Anyone have one they want to part with?

Tapin Like A Bawse
    Last edited by Shooter03; 10-10-13 at 11:51 AM.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    the vamo has good reviews, and i've heard from a mate who loves his.

there is a v5 vamo out now.

i've an svd that i quite enjoy.

really good to hit up youtube for reviews, phil basardo is very good at picking common faults out with various models of things. If he gets annoyed with something you are likely to too...

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    I have a vamo (not sure what version) and for ease of use, it's great. it's got all the basic functions you'd expect. vv/vw, ohm checker and battery indicator, with the safety cut off for low battery and short circuit protection and all that.
    I also have an evic. it's a bit harder to use, and when I first got it I didn't like it. it's sat in the box for a good few months with no use. but I pulled it out a just yesterday cos I thought the vamo might be malfunctioning and I couldn't find my sid. i'm starting to get used to it and am not minding it at all. apart from the basic functions of the vamo, it's got all sorts of bells and whistle, like puff counter and upgradable software. you can set the time and date on it and keep track of your vaping habits on your computer with it and probably other stuff I can't think of right now. as i'm getting used to it, I think i'm actually preferring it to the vamo in terms of how it feels in my hand.
    can't comment on the zmax.

AVF Regular
    I've said it before, bang for buck, I don't think you can beat the Vamo. Though I haven't used the other two.
    coal miner likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

I have never used a Vamo, but the Segelei Zmax mini is a good bang for buck like 308 mentions.

All the features of a Vamo, multiple colours and you can get them with an extension inclusive so can have both 18350 (standard) and 18500 batteries.

Mate I would strongly suggest you go for a Segelei not Smok, due to the OLED screen.

I have 2 minis black and blue with the extender. I would say my first was the black, a slightly better finish on it, than the blue.

AVF Regular
    Cheers guys. So do two company's make the same thing or what? I was wondering why I was getting mixed answers when I searched the Zmax on google.

Tapin Like A Bawse

AVF Regular
    Looks like I might have picked up a eVic for a great price too. So I'll see how I go with that.

Tapin Like A Bawse

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    I've said it before, bang for buck, I don't think you can beat the Vamo. Though I haven't used the other two.
    Yep my pick would also be the vamo it does the lot at a reasonable price.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter03 View Post
    Joyetec eVic

Looking to get some real world pro's and con's from y'all.
    Anyone have one they want to part with?

Tapin Like A Bawse
    I have had a eVic for a couple of weeks now and it is very good. My only complaint is that every now and then it will turn itself off. Overall, awesome battery life and compatibility.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

AVF Regular
    Hi shooter I have had an evic ever since I started vaping and I love it,it is a great little vaping device, it also has a great battery life and if you are ever shopping for new batteries try to stick with the original batteries that comes with it,the Samsung 2600mah. I purchased a second battery for mine not long after and I thought I would buy a stronger one,a 3400mah well to my surprise the Samsung lasts twice as long as the 3400 no joke. If you ever have any questions about your evic just shout out I'm here most days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast