Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hana Modz Pack v2 - What do you think?

Question Hana Modz Pack v2 - What do you think?

Hey guys,

Just want to get everyones, (I suppose belated) opinion on the Hana Modz v2 DNA20 mod.

I spontaneously pressed the purchase button before really considering it. I guess its too late at this point to ask everyones ideas on it, but aahhh well. What do you reckon?

Cheers.

Opdee

I have tossed up over getting one of these. I love box mods. I think the only down side is having the on board charger. Normally I think it's a great option, but the hanamod only holds an 18650. I wouldn't get through a full day with it. But if you're a more moderate vaper, then I think it would be a fantastic mod to have. Even saying all of this, I may get one anyway, as I love the form factor.

So if you hate it - offer to sell it to me first.
    gtadmin and Opdeemist like this.
    Ingrid

Thanks for your input.

Personally I was not 100% with the boxiness of these type of mods but wanted to try a DNA 20. I liked more the smaller footprint of the Opus-D but wanted all the features of the DNA.

I don't know maybe now having buyers remorse.

I might take you up on that offer, will certainly pass it buy you if I don't like the look as much as Im thinking I might at this point.

Thanks again for your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Opdeemist View Post
    Thanks for your input.

Personally I was not 100% with the boxiness of these type of mods but wanted to try a DNA 20. I liked more the smaller footprint of the Opus-D but wanted all the features of the DNA.

I don't know maybe now having buyers remorse.

I might take you up on that offer, will certainly pass it buy you if I don't like the look as much as Im thinking I might at this point.

Thanks again for your opinions.
    Can't comment on that exact mod, but I got a DNA20 mod the other day and it's really good! I'm sure if you pass this on, you'll be on the hunt for a DNA29 that suits you.
    Keep us posted of what your thoughts on it are
    Opdeemist likes this.
    MODS:
    Just GG - Microstick - Paps Lux - Defender - LBCB - VP LECB - MCR 101 (ib)
    ATTYS:
    Ithaka - Penelope x 2 - Nahualon - Hellfire UFO - Immo - Smok dripper

Yes mate I will. I just realised it was purchased on Pre-order, so maybe they'll allow me to cancel.

I just saw another DNA20 thats more to my style, that for some reason I missed over the past couple of weeks looking.

Super Moderator
    Can you show me a picture or post a link? I like box mods
    Anything I write on AVF is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    Please read the AVF rules: http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum...ions-bans.html

mrsgruffy and Opdeemist like this.

Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I have tossed up over getting one of these. I love box mods. I think the only down side is having the on board charger. Normally I think it's a great option, but the hanamod only holds an 18650. I wouldn't get through a full day with it. But if you're a more moderate vaper, then I think it would be a fantastic mod to have. Even saying all of this, I may get one anyway, as I love the form factor.

So if you hate it - offer to sell it to me first.

The site is a little short on information? Says it ships without batteries so I don't know how difficult it would be to just exchange the battery for a fully charged one rather than use the on board charger option?? It would have been necessary for the V1 which was a Lipo flat pack and only 1200mah.

Battery must be installed in the proper position. + Positive side of battery towards the top of the device.

Damage can occur if the battery is installed improperly.

BATTERY NOT INCLUDED:
    We recommend using an AW IMR High Drain 18650 Lithium-Ion.
    Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
    WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF YOU EXCEED THE OPERATING DISCHARGE TEMPERATURE.
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post
    Thanks Fudgey, I've been away hitting the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    The site is a little short on information? Says it ships without batteries so I don't know how difficult it would be to just exchange the battery for a fully charged one rather than use the on board charger option?? It would have been necessary for the V1 which was a Lipo flat pack and only 1200mah.
    Robray, yes mate you just unscrew 2 screws on the back and put your own 18650 in. So I suppose if you have a phillips-head screwdriver and 30 seconds you should be pretty right.
    Robray and Samtron like this.

Hey Fudgey, have you ever had one of these?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast