Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Less known battery at Fast Tech; The Samsung INR18650-15M

Less known battery at Fast Tech; The Samsung INR18650-15M

Just found these batteries at Fast Tech and if the specs on it are true then it's a killer battery, buy them fast though as they're discontinued.

Samsung INR18650-15M

With a little research I did, being that majority of the Google pages were Alibaba with some others being forums, these figures keep coming up; 25 amp maximum discharge, 1500mAh and 13mohm internal resistance. I don't know every 18650 battery out there but from all the top raved batteries these seem to be a steal at $6.18 for a set of 2 versus the; ~$12 for 2 Sony US18650VTC3, ~$18 for 1 MNKE and ~$14 for 2 Panasonic NCR18650PD.

AVF Regular
    Aren't fasttech having issues mailing batteries?

AVF Regular
    Except they're 'as is' batteries. Which makes it likely they're secondhand cells recovered from larger battery packs. On some you can even see the solder marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    Aren't fasttech having issues mailing batteries?
    Just got my pana pd today. Took them 6 weeks but I do receive it nevertheless

If you are going to buy batteries, buy it on its own never mix with other stuffs. Just in case if anything goes wrong
    steve.c likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Except they're 'as is' batteries. Which makes it likely they're secondhand cells recovered from larger battery packs. On some you can even see the solder marks.
    But for $6 haha, I would buy it but I love the NCRPD cells.

On a side note, does anyone have both the Sony USVTC3 batteries and the Panasonic NCRPD batteries, just wanted to ask what 'hits harder' and is it really noticeable? I was thinking of buying some but I like the higher mAh even though the Pannys only clock out at 18amp pulsing current, which honestly is more than enough for me.

AVF Regular
    Samsung INR18650-20R 15A some test results under details. My last PD's took around 2 weeks as normal.

AVF Regular
    No, really, don't buy as is cells. Someone page supersports, he could explain better.

Yes, FT has already warned their customers that there is a very good chance that battery orders will be caught by HKP or Singapore post and returned. You're better off buying batteries in your own country.
    jen likes this.

Sorry if this is irrelevant to the topic, but I just wanted to ask a noobie question about batteries. I've received my AW IMR batteries in the mail and am wondering if they are already fully charged or will I need to charge them? Thank you.

AVF Regular
    They are normally semi-charged. I always charge them to full before using.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast